Moving to WA
Hi all, is there any Busa club members up at Port Headland or surrounding towns?????
I will be moving there on the 26th of September working as a road train operator for a fuel company and will be taking the old bike up with me.....

If there are any club members pm me your phone number and i would like to catch up for a chat and a ride....Biker
Yes
(09-09-2011, 09:54pm)moshy_7 Wrote: Hi all, is there any Busa club members up at Port Headland or surrounding towns?????
I will be moving there on the 26th of September working as a road train operator for a fuel company and will be taking the old bike up with me.....

If there are any club members pm me your phone number and i would like to catch up for a chat and a ride....Biker
Yes

Fingers crossed for you finding someone, but you might do better trading in for a good trail/enduro style bike if you're going to be in Hedland for a while.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Sorry to see you defecting to the West Moshy. You might be forced to mothball your bike for a while or change it to an off-roader to cope with the local roads there. All the best mate Biker
PM sent.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(09-09-2011, 09:54pm)moshy_7 Wrote: Hi all, is there any Busa club members up at Port Headland or surrounding towns?????

Yes

Hi Moshy Welcome to the Big West.

I'm not sure if anyone on the Forum is up that way but I do know some guys that ride bikes that are fly in fly out so there bikes wouldn't be up there.

I know that Dan85 on the Forum here is in and out of Hedland so drop him a PM he maybe able to catch up for at least a Coffee and chew the fat about those Busas..

I would also have to agree about the riding up that way maybe get yourself a dirt bike or 2 and maybe a 4x4 there is some good spots up that way if you have either one. A couple of mates that use to live up that way have showed some awesome photos from either bike riding or 4x4 action but you'll find out soon enough.

If you want to meet some of us WA Guys we have our 4 day Sth West Run coming up in Nov if your able to wrangle some time off work just let me know..

Damn it!!!! Looks like Revvin' Kevin and all those other wild boys from da west are gonna be poaching ANOTHER one of our BUSA BASHers!?! Wtf

Oh well....they should be able to look after ya well over there, Moshy!!! Pi_thumbsup

Hey, btw.....I don't think they have ANY tram tracks over there mate!!! Lol3 Wm Lol3

Coolsmiley

ps: hope it all goes well for ya, Paul....I'm aiming at getting over there for work in about 4yrs time!