vic members need advice
hey guys an opportunity has arisen for me to move to Melbourne the office is located in Port melbourne what i am looking at is a 4 bedroom house 2 bathroom 2 car garage within 30-45 mins in peak hour driving time

what suburbs should i be looking at and what prices should i be expecting to pay weekly

Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
Gaday

Port melbourne has a tram line that services some area's which could make commuting easy. So depending on where you go that may be an option, just check out properties along the tram route.

Alternatively if your going to drive i would say anywhere south toward Frankston. But no further than Highett.

Thats where i am, that is 20min in no traffic and 35 at peak. Also I would say no further inland that 6km from the beach.

You will be looking around 250-350 to share somewhere half decent, plenty places cheaper but you get what you pay for.

Good Luck
Like what MrBusa said anywhere Sth towards Frankston is good, but I'd say as far as Mordialloc is still worth looking at.

Do a search and find if there's anything going around the areas of: Caulfield, Moorabbin, Highett, Cheltenham, Mentone, Parkdale, Mordialloc.
Use Google maps to look at the surrounding suburbs too, but don't stray too far from the beach side.

I actually live further than Frankston and work in the CBD and it takes me either 1.5hr Public transport, or 40min on the Busa.
f*** the south/east Bill the highway is like a big car park and its a toll road so you have to pay while your sitting in traffic, im out south/west Tarneit, Truganina wife drives to city 30-40 min no tolls Rent for 4 bed house $ 300 only bad thing close to Corbin (RYDAZ) Lol2

Tarneit truganina Bit like where you are now new Homes
We like it here we have to move in 3 weeks as house sold so we just signed new lease on house next door want that be a great job mooving And we have bought land out this way to start building after xmas if you want me to look at anything for you let me no Pi_thumbsup

propertys for rent
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
hey guys thanks for the info and Rod you are more in the area i am after if all goes ahead i will contact you and see what happens

thanks again for the help
(23-09-2011, 05:57am)RYDRZ Wrote: nice to see where the love is , not ha ha
you need help rod or you have a trolley to shift next door

Ghastly yeh got trolly what a prick of a move we was hopeing to stay in this house to ours was built but thats life ,
i will be taking section of fence down in back yard Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I didn't think you'd want the west but I'm in Caroline springs in a 3yo 4br home, double lock up, ducted aircon and heating, bypass at your door so 30mins to CBD/45 peak hour. Shops, schools, everything you need right within 5mins. Very quiet. Plod shop closes at 9pm. Lovely place-and your not living with the crims like almost all the west... Oh yeah I'm payin $400pw but it's a big home, patio area etc... You can get the same house but 3br for upto $40pw less here.
Hey made it down Thursday in the rain and wind been out looking today for rentals around the point cook area seems nice I have been told that traffic will be an issue but I guess I am comparing it to living in Ipswich bike is still in bris gonna see if any one from here is heading nth
And can bring it back for me otherwise will be on a truck I ain't gonna ride it down Now what rugby league clubs are around for my boy cause he ain't gonna play aerial ping pong
Welcome to vic! Might have to get all these dry wed night riders off there arses for a meet up this wed in St Kilda if you can make it? Keep an eye on the riding not talking thread for us melb boys weekly (more like monthly) meets. Why it's in the riding not talking section is beyond me as all we do is ride there, eat and talk, and ride home again...

Look forward to meeting you. Beau.
Thats simple... Just don't move to Mlb
LoL
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Mate I can meet up with you guys not a problem I am in st kilda for 3 weeks you tell me where and I can walk there I am in Carlisle st at the moment