Received today BIKE NIGHT @ Sydney Dragway
Good afternoon!

With Sydney Dragway Race 4 Real events continuing to grow the venue is proud to launch a new concept in off-street racing- BIKE NIGHT @ Sydney Dragway.

While maintaining the same message - KEEPING IT SAFE, LEGAL AND OFF THE STREETS - these monthly events are specifically designed for motorcycle enthusiasts. Furthermore they continue to provide a community service the main focus of which is to provide young people a safe, controlled and legal environment to race their vehicles.

Held on the second Thursday of every month BIKE NIGHT will accord motorcycle riders the same level of safety, professionalism and fun they have previously experienced at a Wednesday Race 4 Real event.

Sydney Dragway is confident BIKE NIGHT will be as popular as the Wednesday night events which reach maximum competitor numbers almost every week.

As a special offer, we have a number of complimentary spectator passes to give away. All you have to do is post the above ad to your website or facebook page.

Once you've done this please let me know and I will post your passes out to you (maximum five per organisation).

Kind regards,

Mary Fabietti

Event Co-ordinator, Marketing and Corporate Hospitality

Sydney Dragway I T 02 9421 0700 I ABN: 38 588 445 216

Ferrers Road, Eastern Creek, NSW 2766 I www.sydneydragway.com.au

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disclose this information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and advise immediately.

This e-mail may be subject to copyright. If it is, the written consent of the copyright owner must be obtained before any part of it is reproduced, adapted or communicated.

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
That's our very own Simmo in the poster too! (before he had the operation)
(04-09-2013, 10:11pm)pan Wrote: That's our very own Simmo in the poster too! (before he had the operation)

Thanks Pan, didn't need the op after all they actually wanted to reduce it as they said its wasn't fair on you poor buggers trying to convert lesbians Lol2
Didn't have the op?
So we still call you Robert then?