DAY LIGHT SAVING
It's that time of year for those of us that like, or have too, play with clocks...

Turn you clock forward 1 hour before bed peeps.....

Wtf
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
We New Zealanders are ahead of you we did that last weekend a sign the riding weather is coming although with the weather we been having you wouldn't know it.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Qld'ers aren't smart enough to cope with it.

I have to stand in blazing sunshine feeling work warm up before I can start.
(05-10-2014, 07:16am)grumpy Wrote: We New Zealanders are ahead of you we did that last weekend a sign the riding weather is coming although with the weather we been having you wouldn't know it.

Look Grumpy, you guys already got the Bledisloe again, so just stop ya gloating.Pi_tongueLol3
No gloating over here, the Springboks had a deserved win over the All Blacks last night.

The Wallabys need to stop there in-flight bickering too, what is it about long flights and free alcohol Kurtley Beale ?

And a 21-17 loss to Argentina ? I'll stop now.

Must be the Daylight saving ....
We don't have it over here in wait-a-while , confuses the livestock and fades the curtains apparently Lol3
(05-10-2014, 03:20pm)A^K^T Wrote: We don't have it over here in wait-a-while , confuses the livestock and fades the curtains apparently Lol3

Yeh, how many years has that crap been repeated? If you're not a beach dweller DST is crap; besides WA is already on 30 minutes daylight saving all through the year.

The last vote showed that it was only the coastal strip and a small way up the Swan that supported it. When the Fremantle Doctor takes two days to get to you the clock is best left alone.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool