ping SpaManGlen
Hey Spaman I need to throw some ideas at you reply if ya interested also do you live anywhere near Roseberry NSW Cheers Bill

The man without a bike

Whats up bill?Roseberry is about 1/2 hr away but i would go past on tuesdays.
I am gonna send down my spa pool for my sister to have I was wondering if you would be interested in setting it up for her and showing her how to maintain it its a LA Spa Esteem I think I Still Have to work out how to get it out of my Back Yard either over the house or through it then somehow get it down to her so if ya keen When i get things happening I will contact you again and you can give her a ring and discuss a price with her she is paying for everything since she is getting a $16,000 spa for nothing Cheers Bill

The man without a bike

I have an LA spa sitting in my backyard.I can set it up for her if you want no worries.They are heavy spas,This one was craned over the previous owners house.Otherwise 4 3m lengths of 50mm pressure pipe.2 at a time you slide the spa on its side on them like train tracks should help get it up the side with 3 guys.
Glen do you actually install the spas or just fix them cause it looks like I have secured transport down to Sydney somewhere at a depot I am just waiting on the address so the unit will be needed to be picked up from depot and delivered to my sisters place could you handle that or if not you have you got someone that could and remember this will be all cash so there could be some more bling for ya bike without Johnny Howard asking any questions Just let me know if you are gonna be able to help out if not I will get my sister to start hunting around now for someone that can Cheers Bill

The man without a bike

If it is a portable spa(timber around the sides) yes i can organise it for you.Portable inground spas i can do, just not in summer as i,m too busy.Get your sister to organise a slab and power or if you want i can get that organised and we,ll bring it up the side and set it up for her.
mate gimme your number and I will ring you Cheers Bill

The man without a bike

All spa pool and electrical 0410505796.Ask for glenn