Paint Specs'
Can anyone tell me the specification (number) of the Black paint used on the 02' Blue/Black Busa.The manual I have isn't clear on the subject...........Ta Graeme...
hi Graeme this is Bill this might help u out and it might not.FH9 : candy grand blue- pearl novalty black (2002) or try here www.hyp4r.com/hayabusa/sp...rmance.htm hop ei was helpfull and i must say u made the right choice of colour
Thanks Bill, from calls to a couple of dealers it seems that they don't have paint codes/specs' for the Busas', the paint is matched by eye...........Doesn't sound too professional to me
Graeme.
Graeme i will do one better for you I will go to Springwood Suzuiki and ask the guys there they repainted my bike when it rolled of it stand on my driveway and the colour is perfect doesn't look like an eye match to me as I am a painter by trade and for the life of me i cannot find my owners manual but I will keep looking for ya

Regards Bill
Graeme ok I found something at this site www.color-rite.com/pntchrt.cfm it might help.
the blue is Candy Grand Blue factory code is YC2 and the black is Pearl Novelty Black factory code 33J that is what I could find for you

Bill
Thanks again Bill,I'm off to the paint man today with the code and paint name in hand,we'll see what he can do!!!!
Graeme..