Rad Guards
Howdy Lads and Ladettes. This weeks special is for radiator and oil cooler 'Rad Guard' brand guards. They come in black powdercoat or in brushed ally (same price). I have some pics here if you choose to look. http://www.radguard.com.au/. The bottom line. RRP is $289.00 before ship. I will get it done for you for $250 shipped. I negotiated with Rad Guard for a min of 20 units as a buy. PM me or send me an email if you are interested.

regards,
Glen.

By the way, shopping for undertails and huggers? It would be tough to go past the Powerbronzes. I got an incorrect colour Hotbodies in. Rather than send it back, i decided to fit it. You would have to be crazy. They are getting worse. So much so, that I dropped them from the range and Maldin is doing likewise (so I heard). The PBs are miles ahead (the workmanship is pretty good, I'm impressed obviously). If they aren't your cup of tea, go for a UFO.
i would be down for a set mate in black. could you email some pics to me?
A black undertail sounds great Gleno. What sort of tail light?

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Well Maxxie, you have options. You can get round LED suckers like normal. or retain your original in a different model. Hows about this. This is my personal orsm combo. Grab the one that retains your original, grab the optional snap in auxillary indicators (they fit up near the tail light). Whack one of my fancy programmable led boards into your original housing for that mega bling factor. Grab a CF hugger (the one with the vents is real, the one with the built in chan guard is faux), add the aux brake light bar that snaps into the hugger. Orsm. Now, thats a nice arse. Whats more, this stuff fits the way it should and was built by a fully grown Pom, not a destitute single mother in China. (no offence to any Chinese destitute single mothers out there).
How much for a carbon hugger glen ?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
There is two types Mech. One has the chainguard built in. it is fake but looks real enough. I have probed this, apparently real CF can't take the stresses around the chain guard. So say the experts. Those suckers (traditional style) are $255 for club members plus a couple of bucks post. The other one, which is the one I think you are referring too, is called the vented. it comes with gold or silver mesh inserts and comes in fake or the real deal. faux is $265 and the real sucker is $375 (both with a couple of bucks post). The Auxillary brake light for the hugger is available too for $70. I have some pictures here to look at The top two entries are right. Nice pieces. I am not sure of their availability. I will find out though. On the other hand, they have been as fast or faster than other major suppliers so I can't complain.
hey glen, i have a mate that just needs a rad gaurd on its own. no oil cooler. how much is a radiator gaurd on its own worth?

i still need both though though on top of his order.
Around the 180 mark I would think Sam. A turbo lad?
GlenTC Wrote:Around the 180 mark I would think Sam. A turbo lad?

no, he isnt turboed? im not sure his reasoning on just wanting the one. i will tell him to not be a tight ass and just buy both... hahaha

i have no oil cooler as you know. i am spending the extra money as its a nice way to clean up that front now the oil cooler is gone..
gaurds just showed up mate. super fast and they were packed really well.

thanks alot.
Orsm. Anytime.