hey there
Well ive been dreaming about owning a busa since i first laid eyes on one years ago, i finally bit the bullet and got a blue K7, i originally went in to buy a K8 but i love the original shape( what a sexy rear! ) has curves just like woman!I know ive missed out on some power and some updates, but after the mods im sure ill be happy! Its my first big roadie, and ive gotta say wow, what a machine for its size...

Any way im from gladstone and im working in mackay, so if anyone's goin for rides in either of those areas let me know!
Welcome Luke!
Take it easy ... at least for a while...
G'Day Luke and welcome.
Good choice on the K7 Gen 1. As you say , a little down on power and missing a few updates but ... waaaay sexier than the Gen 2. Although some around here may argue with that Pi_tongue
Photobucket
G'day luke every now and then a group from biloela go for a ride to many peaks( if you have never been I would recommend the ride) will let you know next time we go.
They are a great bike , have put 2300 km on my K7 and have no regrets on the purchase . And as pan said , take it easy for a little while . These things can move even in stock trim Yes
Thanks guys, VNSVLE i'd liketo go for a run up to monto so let me know when you go again....As for taking it easy, well im glad i have to run it first because these things have addictive acceleration! But i do know my limits, especially with cornering, so yes im definatly behaving so far!
Welcome Luke
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome Luke!