Twist the Thottle
(14-12-2009, 10:01am)big kev Wrote: its on max turbo channel 634 and turbo 2 on 635 and airs tonite at 9.30 as i have the IQ set to record

Bugger i dont think i have those chanels i just got standard and sport for the AFL Pi_thumbsup
When its finished kev you might be able to do a couple of copies and pass them on and we can do like we did with the workshop manual on cd i will get Heidi to do me a copy and i will do some coppies etc etc
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
rod i will just burn a heap of copies mate as im going to fully edit all the shows so no adds in them . i will let you all know when the DVD'S are ready
I watched it yesterday. That guy was riding the zx14 pretty hard
/
did you see them do the power test straight off the production line and on the dyno
Sorry guy's haven;t seen the Kawka one, but the Ducati one I saw I thought was rubbish. It seemed aimed at non riders with no history of the make.
I didn't keV but it's recorded! Amazing they only built bikes so people saw their name! Boat builders and ship loaders
/
well i have just recorderd the next serise and it is suzuki and has world class kevin shwantz and out own matt maladin as spokes men . there 1 section that was shot that we can see the mighty BUSA i think it was a great show
(14-12-2009, 09:37pm)big kev Wrote: well i have just recorderd the next serise and it is suzuki and has world class kevin shwantz and out own matt maladin as spokes men . there 1 section that was shot that we can see the mighty BUSA i think it was a great show

.....juz not enough 'busa action, Kev. Maybe they're savin' it all for a future episode on a big bore shoot-out with the zx12 & b/bird???

Coolsmiley
me thinks you could be onto something there bazman Coolsmiley