Hi All
Hi All,
Pick up my 06 Busa on Friday
Always liked them. Getting rid of an 07 Repsol Replica CBR for the Busa.
I want comfort and being able to have a pillion. Had a Blackbird in my time but they are getting a bit dated. So opted for a Busa
I have been riding for 40 years and have only ever owned one other Suzuki roadie in my time. Cannot wait till Friday, as we are doing the Oxley Highway Saturday....
welcome...
mine is my first ever bike, and i wanted a bike with a rep! and everyone knows a 'Busa.lol
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
enjoy the pick up and welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Wecome, i swapped a 07 CBR 1000 for the same reasons, enjoy.
Valentino Crossi Wrote:Hi All,
I want comfort and being able to have a pillion. Had a Blackbird in my time but they are getting a bit dated. So opted for a Busa
I have been riding for 40 years and have only ever owned one other Suzuki roadie in my time. Cannot wait till Friday, as we are doing the Oxley Highway Saturday....

Welcome Mate, where are you from....we are doing the Oxley first weekend in May be great to meet up with you if you are form the area...Craig
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Welcome to the club mate you will love the busa when you get it!! oh and by the way i think stoners got it over rossi this year mate2fast4u
WelcomeValentino
Oxley's in good condition at the moment just be aware of the moss on the road if there's moisture in the air mainly east of Gingers Creek!
Might see you up therePi_thumbsup
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Running yourself in on the Oxley sounds like good fun.
Take care though. A bit more grunt than HONDA....
I see you come from the Hunter Valley area.
We look forward to meeting you soon at a Newie get together or ride.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome
born to be mild
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Welcome
Welcome mate, be carefull on the Oxley word has it the cops are really hitting it theses days
[Image: photo3.jpg]
G'day mate Welcome

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Valentino Crossi Wrote:Hi All,
Welcome
Biker Welcome Enjoy your Busa...............you will never regret it
Cheers
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!