Help- Need Red Graphics
I live in New York, USA and have a 2009 white with blue graphics Busa. I want to change the graphics to the 2008 white with red graphics but the red graphics are not sold in the USA since that color option was never sold in USA. Are the red graphics sold in Australia? Can anyone give assistance on how and where I could purchase the graphics. I would need all bodywork garphics including the red stripes on the tank.
Welcome Max, have you checked eBay sellers ?
eBay, dude. You can get anything there.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
I got some great gen 1 one's from here
www.xtreemedecals.com I Think they do gen2 .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I am looking for 2008 Hayabusa white limited edition OEM Suzuki graphics in red including tank stripes. ebay does not have OEM graphics (decals). Any help in locating the original Suzuki red graphics would be appreciated.
(27-05-2010, 04:46pm)max1580 Wrote: I live in New York, USA and have a 2009 white with blue graphics Busa. I want to change the graphics to the 2008 white with red graphics but the red graphics are not sold in the USA since that color option was never sold in USA. Are the red graphics sold in Australia? Can anyone give assistance on how and where I could purchase the graphics. I would need all bodywork garphics including the red stripes on the tank.
Try Action Motorcycles (Suzuki motorcyle dealer) in Sydney.Their phone number is, area code (02) 98937588 and ask for spare parts during work hours,9am-5.30pm Mon to Fri. Sat 9am-12pm. Also allow for time difference between New York and Sydney! Their website is WWW.actionmc.com.au and their Email is: info @ actionmc.com.au Cheers
Action is also on facebook.
or u could try getting in contact with suzuki australia, or i can drop into the local suzuki dealer and get a price for u
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
I'll try Action. Thanks!
(28-05-2010, 12:22am)Countbusa Wrote: Try Action Motorcycles (Suzuki motorcyle dealer) in Sydney.Their phone number is, area code (02) 98937588 and ask for spare parts during work hours,9am-5.30pm Mon to Fri. Sat 9am-12pm. Also allow for time difference between New York and Sydney! Their website is WWW.actionmc.com.au and their Email is: info @ actionmc.com.au Cheers

Hey Timmy-That would be great if you can get a price for me. Thanks-
(28-05-2010, 07:12am)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: or u could try getting in contact with suzuki australia, or i can drop into the local suzuki dealer and get a price for u
all right im going past a dealership today so ill drop in and get back to you
went to my local suzuki shop, it will cost you AUD$494 plus postage to the states, and the shops number is (03) 8476 0355, and they said if u want them just call them to order them and you can pay over the phone and they have no problem with sending them to you directly either, hope this helps,

also the shops hours are monday to friday 8:30am- 5:30pm and sat 9am - 12pm australian time
Good work Timmy!!!