Transpotation of a Motocross bike from Bundaberg to Sydney???
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a transpotation company which actually has Bundaberg as a depo?

No luck so far.

Cheers,

Bill
Bikes only give them a call 1300 735 468

http://www.bikesonly.com.au/locations.php
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Waynes motorcycle transport 0412859566 are dropping a bike from Cairns to me Bill
If you can get it to me here then I'm sure it could be put on truck ?
Cheers
These guy's are helpful and may be worth a call, they could atleast get it to faster faster for you.

Burnett Express
Courier Services - Bundaberg, QLD
Cnr Perry & Gladwell Sts, Bundaberg QLD 4670, Australia
(07) 4151 4383
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
I rang auto logistics they quoted me 450 pick up from my house in brissy Saturday morning and drop of in Melbourne to an address Wednesday
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
(19-10-2011, 09:08am)fasterfaster Wrote: Waynes motorcycle transport 0412859566 are dropping a bike from Cairns to me Bill
If you can get it to me here then I'm sure it could be put on truck ?
Cheers

Mate, the bike is coming your way next week -:), you are free to flash it if you wish. Trophy its a Honda CRF 150 RB - 2010

I will come to know on Monday on when he can drop it and then I will confirm the same via PM to you and get your timing etc.

thanks a heap Pete.

Cheers,

Bill
PS: I still havent picked the shipping company from Pete's place to Sydney - one of the dealers was saying it only costs 85$ to ship between Brisbane and Sydney - now thats cheap... anyway - I will sort this out in next few days and then all will be good