vic members
hey guys are there any keen anglers among us at all i need some info on fishing spots that i can catch fish at i been here 5 mths and not a bloody fish on my hook yet

any help would be appreciated
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
Hey mate try in the ocean. Just saying.........
Regards

Dan
Which part of Mexico are you from???
I might be able to help.....
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
(04-05-2012, 09:18pm)Mr Sensible Wrote: Which part of Mexico are you from???
I might be able to help.....

point cook i have tried the mouth of weribee river , campbells cove the river near flemington race course cant pronounce the name altona beach had a few bites but no fish
I got a bucketload at rye pier. Altona pier is good for gars and flatty's. If you're keen I will pm you next time I go out. I love a good fish, almost as much as my bus.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
(05-05-2012, 03:07pm)Buhjones Wrote: I got a bucketload at rye pier. Altona pier is good for gars and flatty's. If you're keen I will pm you next time I go out. I love a good fish, almost as much as my bus.

that would be great thanks hope to get a pm soon Pi_thumbsup
Wrong side of the bay for my tips to be much good...

Rye back beach at this time of year has always produced salmon for me... You might try between Breamlea and Barwon Heads.

Otherwise, I hear good things about St Leonards lake inlet.....

If you can swindle a boat, the weed beds on the city side of mud island (about 17 - 22 ft deep) produce some of the best King George Whiting I've ever had the luck of hooking!!!

There is a gummy shark hole in that vicinity you'll never get me to tell you about, and the snapper come flooding back out there once they have spawned.

If you take a boat be VERY carefull if you go to the heads.... Some crazy water down there....

Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2