Wardy?
Wardy, is that you in the track day double spread near the back page of the new Rapid magazine???
If so, looking good :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(15-02-2013, 08:50am)TheAlchemist Wrote: Wardy, is that you in the track day double spread near the back page of the new Rapid magazine???

Wardy in Rapid dont tell Simmo thats his mag Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
No idea . . .haven't seen it . . . Certainly hope so Smitten - I haven't sent anything in.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Number 14 ring s bell? They look like hire RST leathers, blue gloves, shoei helmet, black top trim edge on screen? Looks like your face ( from what I can see of it).
(15-02-2013, 08:25pm)BEAU Wrote: Number 14 ring s bell? They look like hire RST leathers, blue gloves, shoei helmet, black top trim edge on screen? Looks like your face ( from what I can see of it).

I've got RST leathers, had number14 on the last CSS day at Eastern creek. Shoei helmet and Blue gloves. I better buy a copy!!
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=19826
one of those shots??
Thought it was your leathers as soon as I saw it :)
Where's Wally champion effort by Doug.... Haha
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Well mr ward, its certainly you carving that copper! Not one of your shots but you obviously caught there eye. They are doing a trackday section now in the mag (I subscribe). You've finally made it to the big time buddy! It's a nice shot to. For all the riding you've done on that bike, I can't believe it still looks so nice...
(15-02-2013, 06:29pm)ROD Wrote:
(15-02-2013, 08:50am)TheAlchemist Wrote: Wardy, is that you in the track day double spread near the back page of the new Rapid magazine???

Just bought the Mag, It's alright, there is also at least one shot of Simmo in there, plus an article with Glen - Spaman. The shed segment states his favourite tool is his '99 hayabusa . . . in fact hayabusas all the way through.

(16-02-2013, 08:25am)Ward P Wrote:
(15-02-2013, 06:29pm)ROD Wrote:

Just bought the Mag, It's alright, there is also at least one shot of Simmo in there, plus an article with Glen - Spaman. The shed segment states his favourite tool is his '99 hayabusa . . . in fact hayabusas all the way through.

In a mag from eastern creek. Then gets his own poster made up from Phillip island. U are the man Wardy.should do some glamour shots of u in a mankini lying on ur bike. Sexxxxxxy.!!