Interstate bike transport
Hi all. Does anyone know of a transport/removalist company that may carry a Honda cbr150 from Perth back to NSW? The bike weighs 130kg. Thanks, Paul.
Bikes Only

or try trucking company some have room in front or behind of container for a bike
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
DON'T USE REMOVALISTS ORA TRUCKING CO....

I tried a removalist for getting my 99 down from Revheads place last year... 6 frigging weeks delay, a failed pick-up attempt (they wanted to strap the bike to the side of the wall for transport. Thankfully Pete never let them take it that way), and no guarentee of when it might arrive after several reschedulings...

Bike transport specific co are the way to go, trucks designed FOR BIKES, drivers experienced with handling, securing bikes, full insurance and no worries...

I did notice one company was doing a special, Perth to melbourne for $500 a while ago.....

BikeTransport.com is a kind of catch all for the different transport companies...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Have used http://www.bikenuttransport.com.au/ a number of times, competetively priced and always reliable.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
A cbr150 would nearly fit in an envelope wouldn't it Paul ? CoolsmileyPi_tongue
Thanks for the link volvi. Planning on setting up a cbr150r for the next class up in the bucket racing. Vary scarce on the east coast but often available in Perth. After 2 rounds I am leading the superlite class on a stock cbr125r but the extra 4hp of the 150 might allow me to ride a little less on the loose side. Wish it was as simple as posting one over Dale. All the best, Paul.
Bikes only was good for me the few times I've used them
Regards

Dan
As LAMS is a more recent phenomenom in WA, might it be worth trying to flog it first rather than transport it?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool