New busa, need advice
So my old blue 07 was written off, brought a 08 gen 2 with 12, 700 kms on the clock for a cheap price of $8,000.

Nothing wrong with it but it had not been used in a long time. Before going down to Bendigo to pick it up he said it was miss fire around 4 thousands revs so he purchased a new set of plugs which fixed the problem.
I ask him when was the last time he put fuel in it and it was over a year ago, so he flushed it out and topped it up with new fuel.
It runs fantastic but the fuel pump is buzzing like a bee.
I am thinking it's the shitty filter is cloged up a little bit. Is it as the same as the gen 1 with the fuel pump where I have to pull the thing to bits to clean it?
Also what is the cheapest good speedo healer on the market.
Thanks
Mark
My first option would be to try a good injector cleaner as that might dissolve any gumming old fuel might have caused in the filter or injectors.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(30-10-2014, 07:10pm)The Ghost Wrote: So my old blue 07 was written off, brought a 08 gen 2 with 12, 700 kms on the clock for a cheap price of $8,000.

Nothing wrong with it but it had not been used in a long time. Before going down to Bendigo to pick it up he said it was miss fire around 4 thousands revs so he purchased a new set of plugs which fixed the problem.
I ask him when was the last time he put fuel in it and it was over a year ago, so he flushed it out and topped it up with new fuel.
It runs fantastic but the fuel pump is buzzing like a bee.
I am thinking it's the shitty filter is cloged up a little bit. Is it as the same as the gen 1 with the fuel pump where I have to pull the thing to bits to clean it?
Also what is the cheapest good speedo healer on the market.
Thanks
Mark

Buzzing like a bee? Your bikes not yellow is it?

All serious, injector clean, oil change, plugs and air filter. I would also change battery. Start from fresh and all will be gold! Or yellow, bzzzzzzzz! Sorry batty :)

Woody
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Hahahahahahaaaaa..

Ur a cunny funt Woody :P

If it was yella then it would be running perfect only operator error happens
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
[/size]Still buzzing, ran injection cleaner through 2 tanks, has new plugs, cleaned filter.

Think I will be pulling the fuel pump out and cleaning it up[size=large]
Maj ??? he'd know straight away. Anyone else's opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it!

- Me? I'd just ride it till it stops, then take it to someone and say "it not go. You fix?"
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I vote 'Speedo Healer'. I've used em on the last few bikes...... they work well.

Cheers
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
[/size]Brought a healthcare speedo healer.
Pulled the pump out and the filter was not clogged up. Need a new pump after 14,500 kms is shit.[size=x-large]
Why did you that for? You said the bike was running fantastic with "buzzing" fuel pump. All you needed were a set of good earplugs. Now you have given yourself a headache and expense... You know the saying - If it ain't broken, dont fix it...
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Hi Mark,

Great price.

Hope its as good to you as the k7.

Cheers