melbourne bike expow
Who's going to the bike expo..I'm going tomorrow. .looking forward to the test rides
is that the one at Showgrounds. They have test rides there?

shit they do too..
http://troybaylissevents.com/motoexpo/

I could be tempted to go Sat

buy ticket online get $2 off It works
Use this code
YAMAHA14

done. I'll be there at 9am as need to be back after lunch
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Went..it was shit..no suzuki..no kawasaki..let me fire up new ebr..with slash exuast..loud..but thats it..good bike the ebr..too narow for me

They keep saying the japs are onto Europen bikes..yamaha..200 hp..looks like Rossis face on..with leds..Where is suzuki are they waiting for competition..do I have to be like volvi..sick of bikes till he saw the hayabusa..I have an 03 black model..love it..no bike fits me..or I have respect for..will never change..all I ask is for suzuki to come up to the plate...Otherwise like volvi might have a new opinion..new h2..road..looks shit..kleen the bugs off those fins.. Biker Pi_freak Scary
(28-11-2014, 04:20pm)kozzo Wrote: Went..it was shit..no suzuki..no kawasaki..let me fire up new ebr..with slash exuast..loud..but thats it..good bike the ebr..too narow for me

They keep saying the japs are onto Europen bikes..yamaha..200 hp..looks like Rossis face on..with leds..Where is suzuki are they waiting for competition..do I have to be like volvi..sick of bikes till he saw the hayabusa..I have an 03 black model..love it..no bike fits me..or I have respect for..will never change..all I ask is for suzuki to come up to the plate...Otherwise like volvi might have a new opinion..new h2..road..looks shit..kleen the bugs off those fins.. Biker Pi_freak Scary
Know how you feel mate. I need another track bike and was hanging out for the new Gixxer being loyal to Suzuki but what the dissapointment Pi_freak Between BMW and RSV4 and a new Yamaha put a deposit today for the new R1M. Hopefully enough of them will came to Australia to get it. Funny enough it is from the same dealer that sold me two Suzukis before but given up on them altogether and switched to Yamaha last year.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(28-11-2014, 07:45pm)Shifu Wrote:
(28-11-2014, 04:20pm)kozzo Wrote: Went..it was shit..no suzuki..no kawasaki..let me fire up new ebr..with slash exuast..loud..but thats it..good bike the ebr..too narow for me

Know how you feel mate. I need another track bike and was hanging out for the new Gixxer being loyal to Suzuki but what the dissapointment Pi_freak Between BMW and RSV4 and a new Yamaha put a deposit today for the new R1M. Hopefully enough of them will came to Australia to get it. Funny enough it is from the same dealer that sold me two Suzukis before but given up on them altogether and switched to Yamaha last year.

How was your track day at the island

R1m..your getting serious
(28-11-2014, 08:06pm)kozzo Wrote:

They keep saying the japs are onto Europen bikes..yamaha..200 hp..looks like Rossis face on..with leds..Where is suzuki are they waiting for competition..do I have to be like volvi..sick of bikes till he saw the hayabusa..I have an 03 black model..love it..no bike fits me..or I have respect for..will never change..all I ask is for suzuki to come up to the plate...Otherwise like volvi might have a new opinion..new h2..road..looks shit..kleen the bugs off those fins.

Well, you know as usual BLOODY FANTASTIC Yes I went only for Tuesday but came home Thursday. If they were running it on Thursdays I would probably still be there and go straight to the show on Friday Lol3 After 8 months break I forgot how good it is there. We were lucky, as after Monday deluge we had reasonably good weather with only 4 wet sessions in two days.
As to the R1M I just need another track bike and this one seem to have everything I wanted in one package. Overall, it will save a heaps of money as the usual throw away half the bike and replace with better staff will not be necessary. It already has the good bits on it Clap Well, maybe the exhaust Scary
(28-11-2014, 08:42pm)Shifu Wrote:
(28-11-2014, 08:06pm)kozzo Wrote:

They keep saying the japs are onto Europen bikes..yamaha..200 hp..looks like Rossis face on..with leds..Where is suzuki are they waiting for competition..do I have to be like volvi..sick of bikes till he saw the hayabusa..I have an 03 black model..love it..no bike fits me..or I have respect for..will never change..all I ask is for suzuki to come up to the plate...Otherwise like volvi might have a new opinion..new h2..road..looks shit..kleen the bugs off those fins.

Well, you know as usual BLOODY FANTASTIC Yes I went only for Tuesday but came home Thursday. If they were running it on Thursdays I would probably still be there and go straight to the show on Friday Lol3 After 8 months break I forgot how good it is there. We were lucky, as after Monday deluge we had reasonably good weather with only 4 wet sessions in two days.
As to the R1M I just need another track bike and this one seem to have everything I wanted in one package. Overall, it will save a heaps of money as the usual throw away half the bike and replace with better staff will not be necessary. It already has the good bits on it Clap Well, maybe the exhaust Scary

Let me know next time you head up..
i enjoyed it. good stunt shows, a bit of dirt racing and a pretty good range of bikes
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Did you get a chance to test ride a bike..best I was allowed was to fire up an ebr..with the slash cut exhaust. .it was loud..like a full system on a ducati 1198..and they say its legal...)).
Looks like the 300km rule is over..new bikes are way powerful with less weight..and sound no longer a problem. .new bikes like r1..with open moto gp exhaust...ok underslung mufler
Yes don't know why Suzuki weren't there. Wasn't a big deal for me.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
(30-11-2014, 12:14am)djpete Wrote: Yes don't know why Suzuki weren't there. Wasn't a big deal for me.

They are too busy. Working on a new colour scheme..... Pi_thumbsdown
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!