Camp Quality Saturday Night Raffle. REQUEST
Hi All.

This years 2014 Tathra Beach Busa Bash is shaping up to be yet another fun filled event when we all get together and have a great time catching up again.

While doing this we also put a bit of a formal dinner (nothing formal about the dinner, just makes it sound betterTrophy) and while thanking our various deities for our good fortune and opportunity to ride these monsters of the road we all own, we also find ways to reach out to less fortunate people and find a way to make their lives a little better at the same time.

For the last few years we have been sponsoring Camp Quality as our charity. There are a heap of young kids suffering from this nasty disease that has a dreadful impact on their young lives and the families they belong to.

We are actively seeking "something of value" from the clubs business people to be donated to our Saturday Night Raffle.

If you have something of value that we can put in front of the membership on the Saturday Night Raffle, please get back to me as soon as possible so we can arrange the pick up or delivery to Tathra in time for our weekend. We have been getting some excellent items so far and like to appeal to you all to see if you can donate to this very generous appeal.

Kind regards.

Max and the 2014 TBBB Team
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
So there is no confusion....

The thread I put up is the same thing not something extra. I am trying to help Madmax in getting things organised as there is LOTS to do LOL

Anything offered through my post or via myself will, of course be forwarded to Madmax.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Bump
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
PM sent to max.