RED ALERT GDYUP: !!!!! NICKEL PRICES DROP !!!
GDYUP ! Did you hear the good news ? in overnight trade , Nickel prices just dropped US$15 per ton on the open market

Maaaaaaaaate, I reckon you should strike while the iron's hot, but wait, you have haven't you ?

Hope you got a discount <i></i>
You Bloody Beauty.
I'm told the parts "should" be ready tomorrow.
If it's down $15 a ton, what should be my discount Rev???
What's the price for replacement headlight globes at the moment old man???
Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
Didn't get a discount Rev. But I did manage to get some old bloke to put my bike back together. Gotta be happy about that. Don't know for how much longer I can hoodwink people with this sore shoulder story.
But I'm milkin' it for all it's worth at the moment.
Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
Interesting run today GDY the groupies in these country towns are getting pretty damn keen (still) & that procession of shit boxes didn't slow you up much
The geezer in the Rover 3500 was doing 84 WTF ?
We'll probably have to do it all again tomorrow

That big bloke's pillion was a real dog though hope he found his mate on the Sarsparillia <i></i>
Fix that kink in your fuel line and we'll go at it again.
My shout for the latte!
Cheers, Phil. Back riding, not talking... <i></i>
Hey GDY, if I buy the trouble n strife an antique cabinet, does that mean I can go riding every weekend
without comment or obligatory bitching ?

I thought not

Save your money man, buy tyres instead Just think, you could ride to the moon & back for the price of that cabinet <i></i>
I've told you once old man, and I'll tell you again.
"YA GOTTA THROW THEM A FEW CRUMBS OCCASIONALLY"!
Got it?
Cheeper than nickel plating. (Argue that one!)
I'm on a promise tonight.
Sorry gotta go..................................... <i></i>
On a promise yeah ? to cook tea for a change eh

<i></i>
Whose the one not riding this week Rev?
It ain't me! That cabinet has gotta be good for another few weeks me thinks!!!
Then we can head out bush in search of more antiques...
I've heard some bargains can be found if one regulary travels around Marysville, Healsville, Daylesford, Castlemaine, Kinglake and Yea.
And I'll just keep on looking, even if it means going out on weekends and neglecting my duties at home.
(Trust me she'll never catch on!)
Cheers, Phil. Riding and searching... <i></i>
Wednesday could be the go, Bayliss & Caparossi are gonna be in Lygon st for a ride to the square according to Action & groupie Greg. Rossi at PS Geelong on Thursday as well.

Yep, a few bargains around, lets hope the hill billy's don't wake up anytime soon You're set mate after that effort, keep up the good work <i></i>
Rossi at PS city in morning, PS Geelong in arvo. <i></i>