Att: ACT busa's
Hey anyone in ACT wanna hook up friday night. I'll be staying there for the night. My brothers and I are heading down for a ride to Thredbo for the w'end. Probably go see 'Torque' at the pics. Good chance to put faces to names.....

Leaving Sydney bout 6pm, so pic a place and I'll see if I can find it.

Cheers.....PAul
YAY!! PICK ME! PICK ME! I'd LOVE to catch up for a beer and Torque only makes it better (no boys I know will take me to movies like that).

Email me on hpritchard@nla.gov.au and we'll exchange phone numbers and details.

Always nice to catch up with a club member.

HEIDI xxx
let us know where you are meeting and if I can make it ,would be good to meet you my email is lsr350@hotmail.com
Hawkwind
It is about time I met you as well Hawkwind! Time we had a beer. Do you have a day-to-day busa? What colour? Wondering if I've seen you about.

HEIDI xxx
sorry Heidi only one bussa Copper /silver which is all ready for lake gairdner with a few mods there is some pics of it in another thread ( any one from nth Qld )
Hawkwind
Done deal....

hopefully I'll leave on time so we can catch the last session....can you's find out what time it's playing and let me know when and where.

If we miss it, it just means we get more time to drink...but I'll do my best.
You guys can decide where the best watering hole is, can't go to overboard ,still goto ride the next day.....

Look forward to meeting you's both. hey Heidi , what colours ur bus?
My bus is black/silver, very pretty looks a bit like a stealth bomber. We'll find somewhere to drink near where you are staying. Alternatively, we can go to my pub where they let me (and no-one else) park at the front door so the bouncers can keep an eye on it. In the past we've actually parked it in the bar, but that is only when we are drunk and silly.

HEIDI xxx
Cool....sounds like a busa freindly place to me.