Damn... got skittled... need parts
Hit the brakes near a set of lights on Thursday and got smacked up the arse by a tailgater without insurance (me neither of course ). My body's intact, but the Busa ain't so happy. I haven't had the heart to look too closely yet and the list is probably longer than this, but I do know that as a minimum I'll be replacing the:

Undertail
Sub Frame Cowl (not sure about the sub frame)
Tail Light
Tail Light Bracket

The headlight's knocked loose and the nose cone's cracked, but I think the front end stuff is repairable (although let me know if you have parts). I will of course be doing the rounds at the wreckers, but if any y'all got extra's laying around that you'd like to parts out, please drop me a line. Same too if you know any good quality and fairly priced spray painters (pref Sydney side), parts contacts etc.

Thanks

Mick
Sorry to hear your sad news Mick. Glad to hear that you're OK.

I can recommend Marty's Motorcycle Painting at Mortdale (74a Roberts Avenue, Ph 9586 4577). Good quality, but can't comment on how fairly priced he is, never having had work done anywhere else!

Hope you're on the road again soon.

Jo
That's bad luck Mick, glad you're OK.
Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. Hope you get back on the road soon.
I have got a full standard exhaust system if required.
give me a ring on 0419394029.
regards
busa
Vic wreckers have 2 busa's on the floor as we speak.