Top Speed
Old Cahn & Rob,

That makes three of us!

I'm all for a WA 'busa outing. There are a number of options - how about Kwinana Motorplex one Wednesday night?

Alternatively, I've got a real hankering to head down to Balingup / Nannup / Bridgetown to check-out some of those fantastic twisties.

That's about an 800 klm round trip, so that would keep us occupied until lunch time!!!(heh!).

Any other Western Australians interested? Hell, we just might get to submit our own ride report (complete with photo's) to the rest of the 'busa club?!?!?!?!

Sam.

Email me - 'siac@chevron.com'
Great to see you organising yourselves into a group. How about other interstaters getting yourselves organised? Start a new topic and call them out, like these guys have done. Go for it.
G'day Sam,

Now there are 4 !!!!!!
Rob,Brian
300 klicks in fifth (indicated) is not out of the question.
I saw 290 @11,000 in 5th & shifted to 6th, saw 300 & shut off. But as I'm past my use by date (50) it's back to the retirement home for me & tonight they're putting on a great spread for us : Entree......dim sims Main......dim sims......Dessert.... dim sims !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Cahn..... son, not all of us are born again & some of us can still cut it !!!!!!!!! LOL, splutter etc etc !!!!!
Hey CruzaBusa
you must be a bloody mind reader
I have just come back from the long weekend
and guess where I was Binningup beach/Balingup / Nannup

(for our Eastern States friends yes we Sandgropers do like places ending in "up")

We had a ball through the twisties down there, though it was two up and just a little restrained.

my wife has a novel way of letting me know when I am over doing things
A SHORT QUICK WACK ON THE HELMET
needless to say I am now in the market for a new helmet !!!
only joking she enjoyed it as much as I did but you are always conscious of your loved one sitting on the back.
I would highly recommend any one going down that way for a blast it`s great fun and the Busa loves it

Regards Brian

I have contact details for another 7 WA riders (yes, 11 in total), let me know, guys
Hi,

I think the " up" part of the place name signifies the presence of water.

Cheers,
Jessie