tsukigi exhausts
ordered my new tsukigi bolt on cans from glen at TC today. Can't wait to get them fitted- will complement the new and improved bike.
Will let you know how the feel after a few rides.
Cheers
Rob
Bolt ons aren't going to feel much different to stock.they may sound alot different though.If you want the bike to feel different get a 4 into 1 full system.Less weight and 10+hp feels different.Its good that your trying a brand, new into the country,just surprised you didn,t get a full system,as most do later on.Their are plenty of second hand slipons for sale for this reason.
Pi_thumbsdown
What a waste Rob 2 cans bad bad bad.
Should have got a full system less weight more hp
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
had the option of a full system, however i am pressed for time. The wedding is just around the corner and it is easier to get bolt ons fitted than the whole kit and kaboodle. Insurance guy wanted to write the bike off after they found the swing arm bent- but he'd already approved it so it took 2 weeks of arguing back and forth...

Sound is pretty much what i want, i tend not to go to the drags often so weight and performance not a priority.
And there's something about 2 cans that i like. Besides not costing me anything and they are better than the stockies, so i've got to be happyVery Happy

Cheers
Rob