NRMA Veteran,Vintage and Classic Vehicle Ins.
Hi All,
Just thought that I would give a mention to my insurance company, NRMA Veteran,Vintage and Classic Vehicle Insurance. It is not often that you can recommend an insurance company, but these guys have been brilliant. Other than faxing over a few items, like my rego papers and a email showing the damage done to my helmet and jacket, I had no forms to fill in other than the one telling them where I would like them to put the money. Which arrived on Monday.
To use this insurance you must be a member of the Ulysees, take note, they are actually a completly different department to the normal NRMA although the same company.
My insurance for the broken busa was $523.00 per year, agreed value of $17,200.00, $300.00 excess and no restrictions, anyone allowed to ride the bike, if they are under 25 an extra $300.00 excess.
Thought I'd let you know.
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Good info mate i am just old enough to join ulysees think it might be time to joinPi_thumbsup
Confused
What is the age you have to be to join up:ausflag:
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

F.B.R.1347 Wrote:Confused

40 years of age and have a bike licence.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:
F.B.R.1347 Wrote:Confused

40 years of age and have a bike licence.

Thanks BUSGO I still have a few years to go thenCoolsmiley
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

you mean a few years late richard:ghastly:
Regards

Dan