HEADS UP ON TRAILERMATE,
Ordered 2 and they were hand delivered the next morning that makes 4 now 2 for the ute and 2 for the trailer. Great product unreal service.
GCBusa Wrote:Great work Darren.Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup
Placed my order for my trailermate after lunch on New Years eve. 5 days later, including the weekend and new years day and my stand is here today. Good deal on a good stand and knock out service, especially at this time of year!!!! Yes
Trophy to you guys.

yep mine got up to N.Q in 6 days, great service.....Yes
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

Got mine.Pi_thumbsup
Looks like everyone is happy with the service and the product! Clap
I bolted mine in my 7X4 trailer the other day. Run the Busa up into it. The tailgate just closed on the rear tyre.............. I then attached the "Tyre Down" to the tie down points on the trailer. It ain't moving anywhere then! http://www.kyaracing.com.au/
[Image: TrailermateJan09019enhrs.jpg]

[Image: TrailermateJan09004enhrs.jpg]

[Image: TrailermateJan09011enhrs.jpg]

[Image: Tyredown.jpg]

Biker Now lets hope I never need to use it.................

Cheers, Phil. "Riding not Talking"
Hi Pet & Joy
The Rear Sets & Front Stand are fantastic see u soon
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
I was thinking about getting a trailermate for my garage so that it can hold the busa upright making it easier to put up on my rear stand.

Do those with them reckon this would work?
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
It does work.

@Braddo - nice rearsets Brad. Did you get them from Pete at Kaneg?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Yes Ray rearsets from Pete at Kaneg Great product great service.
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Leviathan Wrote:I was thinking about getting a trailermate for my garage so that it can hold the busa upright making it easier to put up on my rear stand.

Thats what I use mine for, works great. you are welcome to come and have a look and try it if you like.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

andcad Wrote:
Leviathan Wrote:I was thinking about getting a trailermate for my garage so that it can hold the busa upright making it easier to put up on my rear stand.

Thats what I use mine for, works great. you are welcome to come and have a look and try it if you like.

Thanks for the offer Andy, I'll PM you to work out a time etc
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Braddo Wrote:Hi Pet & Joy
The Rear Sets & Front Stand are fantastic see u soon

Love the rear sets, you've sold me i'll chase a set for mine just gotta pick the colour now Confused looks great Brad
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa