Canberrans Sips Again
good stuff heidi. your a real catch aye a woman who can work on her own car and appreciates real toolsGhastly your boy friend will be pleased as i get the feeling he can be a bit mechanically inept at times hahahaahaCoolsmileyPopcorn

Edited due to terrible spelling. its not much better now but at least readable
Regards

Dan
your boy friend will be pleased as i get the feeling he can be a bit mechanically inept at times hahahaahaCoolsmileyPopcorn

Yes he is, but he is keen and he can run fast.
well good thing you have a hayabusa and he doesnt ride as far as i know anywayIcon_box_
Regards

Dan
Heidi1 Wrote:your boy friend will be pleased as i get the feeling he can be a bit mechanically inept at times hahahaahaCoolsmileyPopcorn

Yes he is, but he is keen and he can run fast.

The young wipper snipper coulkd never keep up with ya kiddo.

Well done with the running repairs. You're a gem.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Regarding this Thursday night. Can't be there......on nightshift.

Later All
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I'm in if anyone is keen for a catch up.
yeah ill be there.
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:yeah ill be there.

Same here guys,working nights. les and I are protecting the nation while you guys suck lattes!Beer

Ok, Dan and I decided to put it off to next week, and next week, we have a SPECIAL GUEST STAR!!!! Not saying much, but we may have a Sydney representative visiting.
Heidi1 Wrote:Ok, Dan and I decided to put it off to next week, and next week, we have a SPECIAL GUEST STAR!!!! Not saying much, but we may have a Sydney representative visiting.

I'll be there next week mate. Any hints?

I'll be there next week mate. Any hints?

It will make me laugh to see you both in the same space.
See ewes next week Beer

Max: Thanks very much for your time & tools on Tues fitting the bits. Trophy
Just slight weep at the double banjo, going to Fisher discounts Sat AM for a torque wrench for 10-25Nm (7 to 16.5 lb-ft) as I'm due for oil change & heed your advice about the alloy threads.
I won't be there next week either. My roster has me on pm shift.

Ahh, don't you just love a 3 shift roster. Gets to screw you up twice as often.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Monyx Wrote:See ewes next week Beer

Max: Thanks very much for your time & tools on Tues fitting the bits. Trophy
Just slight weep at the double banjo, going to Fisher discounts Sat AM for a torque wrench for 10-25Nm (7 to 16.5 lb-ft) as I'm due for oil change & heed your advice about the alloy threads.
Hi Markus,
it's no good having any sort of weep with brake fluid, I'm on overtime today and wont get home until around 6.15pm this evening. If you'd like to drop back over I'll re tension the double banjo for you. Note - brake fluid will leave marks on your gauge lenses. Wrap it until you can either get over or retensioned.

Cheers

Well I pays my $ and got the 3/8" W&B wrench at Fisher's 30% tool sale today, Checked the bolt torque to spec. Might need to replaced the flat washers, but whole new bleed required pulling that double banjo out. Unfortunately bike unrideable 'til Mon...only just saw my 2nd oil can is Motul 5100 10-40 not 10-50 which I started to fill it with...back to CMS before work Mon to grab the right oil.