The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
shower is needed
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
i'd like to get to 500 tonight....see if i can
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
hold out!!...this is hard
work thinking of things to type
got my bagster after two months
also got the gel seat from suzuki
both look good...the seat is getting better
but it will wear in nicley
but it looks so good
fashion not function lol
492 now only 8 to go think i'll make it????
mmmmm the counter didn't move then
double or not to bubble
not sure if i want to double bubble the screen
suzuki sell one for under two hundred