The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Mutha Wrote:
nato674 Wrote:In 5 years the biggest english speaking country is predicted to be china.

Very Happy Sounds OK to me

seems odd hey??
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Busgo, close Boobies4 but I have an SV 1000s 07

I am Still a Courier, but haven't used my new bike for work yet, she to good for that.

I will be using her for work in the month of Jan & Feb to keep my costs down, cause thats my quite time of year.

I have been working in my BORING CAR for the past 10 months.

I would like to buy a Motard for work, most of our Riders use em.

The bank account says NO WAY atm and I don't believe in credit cards.

Boobies4
[/quote]

hey Mutha i thought you said an SV last night Coolsmiley i didn't want to correct Busgo and get it wrong again ha ha......yeah a motard would be awsome to throw around in the city...do you do most work in the city or suburb?
[/quote]

Yes I feel safer riding in traffic, believe it or not.

I work city and surrounding suburbs, some times I'll go out further if they want me to and if I feel like it.

i have very good dispatchers, they look after me Smitten
never fly higher than your angel.
sounds like a cool job...i use to be a courier when i was younger and did enjoy it but my licence kept getting cancelled for some reason so i gave it away....we use to do the bank runs for mayne nicholas back in the day.....
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
326 users active in the past 24 hours (110 members, 10 of whom are invisible, and 216 guests).
thats alot of visitors hey?? not too bad
humbussa Wrote:sounds like a cool job...i use to be a courier when i was younger and did enjoy it but my licence kept getting cancelled for some reason so i gave it away....we use to do the bank runs for mayne nicholas back in the day.....
I love it, but I don't want to do it for the rest of my working days.
I enjoy my weekend riding more now that I don't work everyday on a bike.
You really do have to behave yourself when working on the roads,
I have been lucky so far, haven't lost it yet.
My licence that is Ghastly

I know many that have, but they all return. Biker
humbussa Wrote:326 users active in the past 24 hours (110 members, 10 of whom are invisible, and 216 guests).
thats alot of visitors hey?? not too bad

Cooking with Gas Fatman
Gotta hit the sack, got BUSA BAND practice tomorrow morning Party-smiley-018
Buono Sera peoples Grouphug
Mutha Wrote:Gotta hit the sack, got BUSA BAND practice tomorrow morning Party-smiley-018

night...thought you might have gone for the 3000 tonight you were close last night
humbussa Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:Gotta hit the sack, got BUSA BAND practice tomorrow morning Party-smiley-018

night...thought you might have gone for the 3000 tonight you were close last night

Tomorrow nite, Look out Fatman
had a weird day today
woke up crook in the stomachPi_freak
but i promised the kids we'd go motorbike riding in the bush on the chook chasers
threw up a few times trying to get the bikes loaded....not good
we got there unloaded the bikes then up comes some water i just drank then BAM!!!!