Canberrans Sips Again
(28-07-2009, 09:25pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Yup, I'm going have a drink, why stop now?

You got home safely girl?

See you there, if the heaters not on we have to sit inside. We sat outside at Canberra Riders on Monday night. I cannot believe how cold it was. Mind you we were all cold together, must be some team building bullshit in that!

Planning night also please.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Got home late last night, damn long way, but the $50 car went a TREAT! Let's invite some extras. Tess and I are hanging out today, I'll mention it to her.
(29-07-2009, 09:48am)Heidi1 Wrote: Got home late last night, damn long way, but the $50 car went a TREAT! Let's invite some extras. Tess and I are hanging out today, I'll mention it to her.

We had some excellent progress on the old Kwacka last night.

Hope she can make it.

I'll put it up on the CR site now.
(30-07-2009, 12:48pm)Madmax Wrote:
(29-07-2009, 09:48am)Heidi1 Wrote: Got home late last night, damn long way, but the $50 car went a TREAT! Let's invite some extras. Tess and I are hanging out today, I'll mention it to her.

We had some excellent progress on the old Kwacka last night.

Hope she can make it.

I'll put it up on the CR site now.

Too quick for me girl.BeerAustralia2Beer
G'Day guys,

Would just like to thank you for an enjoyable evening at Zeff's. Was made to feel very welcomed by everyone. Enjoyed listening to your stories, learnt a bit along the way and now considering a few mods, Thanks Heids for that one!!

Looking forward to the next one, Now I know where to bloody park!! ;-)

Cheers

Davo
Yep Heidi waves her arms around a lot but she knows a thing or two these days - hey girl Lol3

P.S There's a gps coming your way for xmas Nerd

Cheers Map guy
Oh shut up you!! I have the best adventures when I'm lost!
(30-07-2009, 09:33pm)Davo66 Wrote: G'Day guys,

Would just like to thank you for an enjoyable evening at Zeff's. Was made to feel very welcomed by everyone. Enjoyed listening to your stories, learnt a bit along the way and now considering a few mods, Thanks Heids for that one!!

Looking forward to the next one, Now I know where to bloody park!! ;-)

Cheers

Davo

It was a good night all around Davo,

Welcome to the Canberra chapter, at least for a while anyway.

Max
Heading to Canberra Riders this monday night around 6 then home to work on Macca's carbs for her track bike GPX 600 kwack. bet it runs like a kwak too! Sounded like one this arvo!
Can wait to hear the Max Track GPZ620 when get it sorted.
Right oh, see you there. I'm FINALLY back to my normal chirpy self, so I'm prepared to be polite (or not if people shit me - the usual really).

Read Big Kev's thread on tool pouches.
Me and Heidi were there.

What happened Max? mmm?

There was cake and cream.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
THERE WAS!
and a baby.

...............by the way Heidi......did you remember to give it back?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I LOVE tiny, tiny babies!! That little one was just like a pinky joey. The little thing had only just opened its eyes. I'm not so keen once they hit their teens (or their 30s if they are boy babies), but I do like them when they are brand new.
(04-08-2009, 10:36am)Busdriver Wrote: Me and Heidi were there.

What happened Max? mmm?

There was cake and cream.

Smothered in bbq sauce too Yes

Cheers Ruffy
(04-08-2009, 04:20pm)Busdriver Wrote: and a baby.

...............by the way Heidi......did you remember to give it back?

I was sort of hyjacked, was going to drinks for a quick drink then home to rebuild Macca's carbs. had a full on day on course, driving gooda is hard work, so when Macca's boy called saying she wasn't going to drinks I suggested he bring the carbs straight here where a rebuild was carried out. he departed here a little after 9 so it was a gooda decision- besides which i was shagged.

Night driving this Thursday night, so "at the office" sign is up.

The driving course is a shitload of fun, as well as being pretty hard work. Can you imagine being given a 6 liter Commador and told to have fun while learning to drive it around a closed track?

Sorry guys.

Max