Canberrans Sips Again
you selling up are you Les?
Regards

Dan
(02-02-2010, 05:34am)Busdriver Wrote: Maybe I could sell Peter at CMC my Bus ??? mmm?

Why on earth would you sell your Bus mate?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(02-02-2010, 10:51am)Madmax Wrote:
(02-02-2010, 05:34am)Busdriver Wrote: Maybe I could sell Peter at CMC my Bus ??? mmm?

Because no matter how many panniers he puts on the busa its still just never gonna be a goldwing.......plus the missus probably prefers sitting on the back of the wing instead of the bus i hear les wants to start going out with her as pillion
Regards

Dan
(02-02-2010, 11:17am)Dan85 Wrote:
(02-02-2010, 10:51am)Madmax Wrote:

Because no matter how many panniers he puts on the busa its still just never gonna be a goldwing.......plus the missus probably prefers sitting on the back of the wing instead of the bus i hear les wants to start going out with her as pillion

That would be a good thing. I've never seen her on the Busa, maybe a Leadwing. Slower, more stable and a lot wider.

Go Les!
No problem with the panniers,

no, it's not about getting the missus on the back,

no, it's not about getting a Goldwing,...or a Spyder.

Just got some things that need to be sorted.

Do you think it's worth $10k (or more)? (pannniers extra)
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(02-02-2010, 01:18pm)Busdriver Wrote: Do you think it's worth $10k (or more)? (pannniers extra)

YUP! your a pretty fastidious sorta guy and im sure the bike is in a1 condition. every time i saw it it was clean and in great condition. youve put a few km's on but there relatively easy km's and its an 06 id say more than 10k if i was you old mate
Regards

Dan
(02-02-2010, 02:22pm)Dan85 Wrote: [quote='Busdriver' pid='206424' dateline='1265080682']
Do you think it's worth $10k (or more)? (pannniers extra)

Why don't you make the offer to Pete, what are you going to replace it with?
The weather is shit out there. Are we calling it off?
Pretty overcast out there aswell. Been windy all day.

I dont mind either way.
Whats the plan? Anyone going out?
SHIT! Max is on his bike, better get a wriggle on young fella! I'm on my way in 5.
(04-02-2010, 05:26pm)Heidi1 Wrote: SHIT! Max is on his bike, better get a wriggle on young fella! I'm on my way in 5.

Aren't we glad we went. Okay so Ruffy drove me and Sweet Mary drove me home, the bikes a bit tough to get on at the moment, though, we had an excellent meal, good company and a good time.

Next time, I'll try to bring the bikeSmitten
We ARE glad we went! It was a lovely night.
(04-02-2010, 08:06pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We ARE glad we went! It was a lovely night.

No sign of Sparky though. Perhaps it looked too much like rain to bring a brand new bike out, on brand new tyres. Or did he not get the bike today?

Maybe next week.
(05-02-2010, 01:35am)Madmax Wrote:

No sign of Sparky though. Perhaps it looked too much like rain to bring a brand new bike out, on brand new tyres. Or did he not get the bike today?

Maybe next week.

Nope sorry just got busy. Actually rode through a thunder storm at around 06:00 on Thursday or Friday monring with a big grin on my face. Just pissed down. Learnt that first gear is almost useless in the wet. Also learnt that my reaction time is still fine, having had to catch it a couple of times away from lights.

Will be there at 18:30 on this coming Thursday.

And no it is not me in the photo, just a mate Will, who recently purchased the Quaka blocking out my bike in the rear.

Saturday was a lap out to Captains Flat, playing at high speed against the 1400 (not the 600 in the fore ground). Today was a more gentle affair to Braidwood for drinks and a stroll, before returning for lunch back in Canberra. Its all coming back to me :-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-02-2010, 04:40pm)sparky Wrote:
(05-02-2010, 01:35am)Madmax Wrote:

Maybe next week.

Nope sorry just got busy. Actually rode through a thunder storm at around 06:00 on Thursday or Friday monring with a big grin on my face. Just pissed down. Learnt that first gear is almost useless in the wet. Also learnt that my reaction time is still fine, having had to catch it a couple of times away from lights.

Will be there at 18:30 on this coming Thursday.

And no it is not me in the photo, just a mate Will, who recently purchased the Quaka blocking out my bike in the rear.

Saturday was a lap out to Captains Flat, playing at high speed against the 1400 (not the 600 in the fore ground). Today was a more gentle affair to Braidwood for drinks and a stroll, before returning for lunch back in Canberra. Its all coming back to me :-)

Good people in Canbera Sparky, you'll fit right in,you've got a haircut like Max, Solar panel for a sex machine . Welcome & Enjoy .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here