Canberrans Sips Again
(24-11-2011, 05:18pm)Doogie Wrote: ScaryRoger that, rain hail or snow I will be at that oneBiker its a tad cold out there!Scary

Just keep ypour fingers crossed for better weather next week.Scary

Thursday night is booked next week.

Suggest all members riding Friday need to be there. 18:30 (6.30pm) Thursday 1st December at Zeffer's.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(24-11-2011, 05:39pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Oh you bastards. Am sitting here at Zeffers. Am going to do the sneaky walk of shame. Hope they don't think I'm doing a runner on the bill.

Sorry darlin, you didn't check the thread?
Next time, and so sorry, didn't realise you'd be there.

Max

We are definitely having a drink at Zeffer's this thursday Canberran's. Plan making time re leaving, routes, arriving, Mrs Max and I can carry some of your gear if you need be as we'll be trucking down in the Landcruiser Friday.

Be there or be square. 6.30 @ Zeffer's in Dickson.

Ruffy anfd the Lovely Lisa are coming down with us so they'll be at Zeffer's too. All welcome.

Max
Ok will be there Biker
Hey Guys,

Sorry but I'm out. My boosa is still in bits so I'm going to work on it till it's finished. Then all I need to do is wash it tomorrow morning.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(01-12-2011, 04:38pm)Busdriver Wrote: Hey Guys,

Sorry but I'm out. My boosa is still in bits so I'm going to work on it till it's finished. Then all I need to do is wash it tomorrow morning.

Good luck mate, hope you get her braking for you. You could always take the Black Busa down for me if you can't get the blue and grey mobile!Pi_tongue

Max

Biker Bump woohoo be there be square BB 211
Anyone keen on doing dinner and drinks at Zeffer's this Thursday (29th Dec) night?

Sweet Mary and I find ourselves able to attend. 6.30 - Zeffer's in Dickson.

Sorry, I'm on night shifts.........again .... or still
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Sorry guys, Stevo and I will be leaving Thursday to go camping for the new years weekend.
Next one for sure.
Happy New Year Folks.
(27-12-2011, 07:59pm)gypsyvfr Wrote: Sorry guys, Stevo and I will be leaving Thursday to go camping for the new years weekend.
Next one for sure.
Happy New Year Folks.

Hey Esther! Where have you been darlin??? We have missed you soo much!! Coolsmiley
Have an excellent weekend mate and a brilliant New Year, see ya next year!

Max and Sweet Mary.

(27-12-2011, 02:17pm)Madmax Wrote: Anyone keen on doing dinner and drinks at Zeffer's this Thursday (29th Dec) night?

Sweet Mary and I find ourselves able to attend. 6.30 - Zeffer's in Dickson.

No Takers????

No waving hands in the air saying "me, me, me"

next time then.

Max

To far to travel now Biker
Sorry Max been away , what about this Thursday night?
(03-01-2012, 08:00pm)Dal Wrote: Sorry Max been away , what about this Thursday night?

Sounds like a deal fella, you can tell us about your exporations!

6.30 the usual place!

les?

Heidi?

Anyone else in Canberra with a Busa, or just a mate of the club!!