Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Great night at cleo's wed, Few bikes there, Pitty there wern't a few more BUSA'S. <i></i>
Hope his problems with the SHE DRIVER gets sorted out.. You know what they say about she drivers.. Better get HE to drive. ( sorry to all the she riders out there ) <i></i>
Yer What do they say about SHE drivers.
But if it makes you happy we will say HE drivers are better because you have to be good at something. And SHE is good at everything. <i></i>
yes bo you got it. she/they are all the same f---n girlys

SHE IS GOOD AT EVERYTHING <i></i>
so wed/cleo's or vic <i>Edited by: dirt bags 05 at: 16/10/05 10:41 pm
</i>
What ever suits I'm easy .

P.S. Had a few chats to some possible new members (2black purple, 1 grey silver and 1 stained tea bag and rust ) at the GP whilst I was waiting in the bike park. Perty good 3 days away with little intervention from the . Tell you all about it if I can make it on Wednesday.

VALE Cheers,
Bazoo.
Enough talking, Let's ride !!<i></i>
You were doing a fair imitation of pit crew in the secure park Bazoo

You can always tell who rides a bit & who doesn't, they're the ones getting pushed with flat batteries

That Ducati dude had about 10 goes at it

Didn't get to go into Cowes Sunday night, my riding partners had to be home @ 8.
Nah, not going there

What about the wall to wall groupies on the way home ? Pretty sure I saw some blokes kicking back in a lounge suite on the side of the road & holding a sign which read " honk if you're horny " It's getting bigger than Ben Hur

That's the biggest crowd we've seen in the last 4 years. Waited 2 hours after the race & it was still bumper to bumper

<i>Edited by: rev 01 at: 17/10/05 10:29 pm
</i>
when,s the next coffee night. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
kawa are u still here in melb.
if so see u at cleos...i'll be a bit late around 9pm Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
cleo's wed night Fitzroy st St Kilda.Look faward to seeing you there from 7pm till late Cheers,
Rod & Janette

<i></i>
No mate, i am back in Sydney, I am going to send round a Kawaski street fighter to rev you blokes up at Cleo's on wed night. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
send em in Kawa...I'll bring my Karate Suit too! Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
plenty of room round the back next to the dump master for your kawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cheers,
Rod & Janette

<i></i>
That was obviously directed at Dirtbags Rocket...
but I will be there from around 10.15pm
Have to do my nails... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i>Edited by: Djpete at: 19/10/05 10:51 am
</i>
So its Cleos again this week girls? Phuck its the phantom!<i></i>