Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
I'm in..... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
Cleo's replacement was due to open early Nov. from last chat with Ozzie.

Weather being nice and hot for Wed. night I was heading down to the beachfront with the family to grab a bite and watch the parade at Beachcomber cafe.

I'll be in the car coz its a bit hard to pillion 3 on the Across

And there's plenty of parking in the basement carpark So anyone heading down is welcome to join us!

"Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."<i>Edited by: Sentinel at: 9/10/06 9:49 pm
</i>
I agree with you Rocket, but the atmosphere was way up on Red Eagle... Any idea when the Cleo's replacement might be ready?? <i></i>
Good one Sumkhun...
U guys crack me up sometimes.
How hard is it to find a place...any...it's just a try....bloody hell.

If no one has an answer I reckon we try Greasy Joe's again...
any suggestions?... I suppose I'm only talking to about 3 people who will show up anyway....

Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968<i>Edited by: Djpete&nbsp; at: 9/10/06 10:45 pm
</i>
Dear Readers & Others,

Last July I assisted in renovations and improvements to a cafe in Lygon St, Brunswick. Last week I dropped in to see how the business was running and I mentioned that the Hayabusa Club was looking for a new location for Wednesday nights.

The young couple running this place were only too happy to be of assistance in this cause and to make us "Most Welcome " at their restaurant.

They have had a liquor licence application in for the past 2 months but it has not been granted as yet. Hopefully it won't take much longer. The food is all very good and ranges from cakes and sandwiches through to pastas, chicken snitzels, salads, vegetables, chips etc etc. And it is less than 2 months old !!!

All sorts of coffees other drinks and icecreams are available of course.

Currently because of not having a liquor licence they are shutting around 5 to 6 pm. However, if any interest is shown by people in here, they will stay open specifically to cater for this club. And perhaps even make you feel welcome !

There is plenty of footpath parking out front for bikes as well as parallel parking on the road, as the restaurant is located in the wide part of Lygon St, about 150 m north of Brunswick Rd. Car parking isn't too bad either as it is almost next to a side street with more spaces.

There is an outdoor courtyard at the rear with laneway access as well. Should seat well over 20 people with ease out there.

Details : " BLAQ LIQUID"
86 Lygon St, East Brunswick
Ph 9380 8406
www.blaqliquid.com

I propose that we give it a try for Wednesday 18 October ( that's next week ).

I will be going on the club ride this Sunday 15th and I will video that ride on a 20-20 bike camera.
So on Wednesday 18th I will be able to show that video as well as the Jindabyne 2005 ride videos.

There is also an instructional video on how to motocross a hayabusa on the Baw Baw Road that was taken last Wednesday.

Of course any Hangmores are welcome as well. Those in the know will have to tell them though.

So guys & gals, it's over to you to squabble and fight about this one. <i></i>
Well thats next wed sorted,but what about this wed?
The Phantom is back !<i></i>
Greasy's for this week - you can always cross the road for a hamburger, rocket.... <i></i>
Well you can add another one to the list Pete.

I am working til 8 on Wed, so I shall drop in on the way home.
Although I will not be on the bike. Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte<i></i>
Yeah maccas might be the go,its half the price and just about as good.
Pinky if you are thinking of showing up in the cage you may have probs with parking as explained by baldy bo last week.
The Phantom is back !<i></i>
Parking is always a problem down that way. I often park somewhere near Luna Park or at the Sea Baths and walk over to Acland street.

"Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."<i></i>
After hearing what the weather is going to give us, I think I may ride into work tomorrow Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte<i></i>
see you there <i></i>
Cant be to hard on Pan for getting us kicked out of Fitzroy St THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
Roughly what time do you start rocking up to this salubrious establishment ?? Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte<i></i>
PA no big words alright...
We are mearly bike riders...
If the q was when does it start then I suppose the whole 3 or 4 of us will rumble in around 7 to 7.30pm.

Order me a triple scotch and coke with no scotch thanks...
Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968<i></i>