Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
The Wild Wind Wrote:Johnny and Latham, each talking up how fast they can ride... I can see it now...

There not a smooth as you know who ... Lol2

Quote... You should see me mate, I'm really smooth !
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:How is the new Busa, Hangmoron coffee night going down in Acland street... Dj and Rocket Violin

oh for fucks sake! I mention some dudes are meeting down there & it becomes an issue.

well till the club is meeting up in the one place again & this bullshit is done with I'll be else where for coffee Coolsmiley Coolsmiley

You would think its f*&^ing 10 year olds meeting up - put personal problems aside & unite together ffs!
RaZz0R Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:How is the new Busa, Hangmoron coffee night going down in Acland street... Dj and Rocket Violin

oh for fucks sake! I mention some dudes are meeting down there & it becomes an issue.

well till the club is meeting up in the one place again & this bullshit is done with I'll be else where for coffee Coolsmiley Coolsmiley

You would think its f*&^ing 10 year olds meeting up - put personal problems aside & unite together ffs!

We have known about it for weeks RaZzor, it's not new news....Violin
sorry - either way I am over this kinda crap ;) cyas down there in a few months or something - going to be ages till I get my bike back as I found out today anyway
RaZz0R Wrote:sorry - either way I am over this kinda crap ;) cyas down there in a few months or something - going to be ages till I get my bike back as I found out today anyway

I don't blame you RaZzor Coolsmiley

There are still a few of us holding the fort, for happier days...Violin
told you Raz... but why
[Image: bmr.gif]
No how you feel with your bike Raz been waiting about 4 weeks for a foot peg and brake leaver to be chromed so i can take the bike for a spin
Miss T that was the first time i said i would defently be up so only one Blah thanks

ps can we get rid of this Violin icon if i see the thing again i will think im on a music forum
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
maybe we could get a cello ?
mybb Wrote:maybe we could get a cello ?

Aza back to box

we could all go for a ride to sydney coffee night Confused
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
will bed do ? thats where im about to go
Ok lets all put this in perspective and this may put some noses out of joint but i dont care because this is the truth.
This whole thing started months ago because of a rift between muther and the captain.Frankly i dont care whose fault it was and who started it,the whole point being it was between 2 individuals and had no reason to be aired in public on this board,but it was and for what reason i still dont know?
After this Muther and i had a fall out and i did not feel comfortable seeing her anymore and she wanted to continue to go to Roys on a wednesday night(its her right )and because i didnt feel comfortable with confronting her, a friend and i decided to go elsewhere(my right)
and not cause any friction.
Now i hear all these rumours about ,oh are you the breakaway group ect and you are tring to split the club.Thats utter bullshit.
If people want to come where we are or want to go to Roys or go any damn where they want to go,its their decission,we are old enough to make decissions for our self arnt we?

Violin Thats for you Rod :2funny:
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
Rocketrod Wrote:Ok lets all put this in perspective and this may put some noses out of joint but i dont care because this is the truth.
This whole thing started months ago because of a rift between muther and the captain.Frankly i dont care whose fault it was and who started it,the whole point being it was between 2 individuals and had no reason to be aired in public on this board,but it was and for what reason i still dont know?
After this Muther and i had a fall out and i did not feel comfortable seeing her anymore and she wanted to continue to go to Roys on a wednesday night(its her right )and because i didnt feel comfortable with confronting her, a friend and i decided to go elsewhere(my right)
and not cause any friction.
Now i hear all these rumours about ,oh are you the breakaway group ect and you are tring to split the club.Thats utter bullshit.
If people want to come where we are or want to go to Roys or go any damn where they want to go,its their decission,we are old enough to make decissions for our self arnt we?

Violin Thats for you Rod :2funny:

Sounds fair enough to me....

I'm in it for the mateship and going for rides (if I ever get a chance). Let's leave it all to the individuals shall we. Surely we are all adults here..?? With opinions that differ???? Why don't we just agree that not all people agree and leave the bloody thing lie?? Not bang on about it until the cow comes home?

Like I said, sound fair enough to me....

ViolinViolin also for Rod lol
Thanks for the Violin Rocket and Tom i agree with you Rod and i think all parties should just get over it and have your coffee where you want with who you want at this pont i realy dont no when i will be back up for coffee night as the new Roys is a bit of a dump if it wasnt for the chicks walking up and down the street i dont no what i would do but said that it is good to catch up in person so i will see who ever next time im in the city someware Beer: and chill we only get one go and i want to be around for the next time pete tells us he loves us all Smitten:2funny:
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Get over it Rocket  Violin
Politics aside, I am going to try and get down to Roy's tomorrow.

Agree with Rod re Roys, but it has handy space for parking the ride.

Maybe one day we will all meet at the one spot again - everyone's welcome in my eyes. Can we please not bring this all up on here - it is totally unneccessary and counter productive. I am happy to mediate to sort the issues out, if people want that (but I'm not sure if anybody does).