Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Who's coming to Barney's ? Party-smiley-018

C'ya's there or be square 2fast4u
never fly higher than your angel.
Been there done that...was there again tonight...getting toooooo regular already I think...especially Tez's mate Jan... :S

Good turn out though. Sad to see Louwai leaving for Brisvegas...but I'm sure the Brissy boys will make him feel welcome....once again!
Nitehawk Wrote:Been there done that...was there again tonight...getting toooooo regular already I think...especially Tez's mate Jan... :S

Good turn out though. Sad to see Louwai leaving for Brisvegas...but I'm sure the Brissy boys will make him feel welcome....once again!

Do you mean Yarn the local piss head ? Beer
that would be him...and he certainly can yarn......and yarn and yarn some more. Those two english people were funny to watch as they tried to stumble back home. well he was stumbling and she was going off at him all the way up fitzroy street.
Coffee night peoples Coffee2
Mutha Wrote:Coffee night peoples Coffee2

Sorry Tez. Don't think I'd make it in time.Lol3
Louwai Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:Coffee night peoples Coffee2

Sorry Tez. Don't think I'd make it in time.Lol3

You must be Due for a Smack Knuppel2
I think its time to head down St Kilda way once again. Might be a little late say 7:45-8:00. But will head on down to see whats happening.
It's too hot, staying home tonight Very Happy
what's wrong with a 40 degree evening...just the right drinking weather...just not for lattes.
Nitehawk Wrote:what's wrong with a 40 degree evening...just the right drinking weather...just not for lattes.

I'm Cactus Pi_freak

Don't think any one else is showing up Icon_rolleyes
Well whats happening people? Where and what time?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Gassick Wrote:Well whats happening people? Where and what time?

Same Bat time, same Bat location Boobies4
Rocket started this thread way back when and I know he would not be surprised at the lack of attention it gets these days.

Yes Rocket not too much has changed Violin

Coffee night has been almost dead since Dirtbags and Rockets passing.

There are a hand full of us that have tried to keep the night alive with out much success

I reckon this thread is useless now, so how about deleting it admin.

If someone wants to start up a new, go for it, I'm just so over trying to make it work,

This is not a club any more here in Victoria, its a forum for whatever..
[attachment=5168]