The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Don't feel like it though
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
So there I won't
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
banks annoy me
previous thread was 360, same motor in my charger!
Macbusa Wrote:well .... i'll be in sydney for 4 weeks.. wheres the best pubs..

Depends where you're staying. If you're near the city the Bridge at Rozelle is cool of a Sunday arvo is good. Current resident band is Drive. Rock'n'RollParty-smiley-018
If you've got access to a bike while you're here then maybe Wollombi Tavern or there are a couple of good ones down around Picton. 3/4 of the fun is the trip there.Action-smiley-083
It's a week by week charade.
the useless thread is going as well as it's names sake.
CapeBusa Wrote:the useless thread is going as well as it's names sake.

i agree.
hey! it's better than having an argument with yourself.

Everytime i argue with myself i loose.

Could be a perspective thing though.
ViolinAt this rate, it's going to take years, to reach a millions posts.Violin
never fly higher than your angel.
we could write a nursery rhyme about it.

"The little thread that could."

... onward the little thread travelled towards the next great hurdle of it's life. The 1000 post mark. The little thread look up at the milestone and said to itself, "I think I can. I think I can." With a huff, and a puff, that little thread tried to blow down the milestone with little effect. The little thread thought to itself, 'I'll just have to clippity clop across the milestone and hope the little ugly troll that lives underneath doesn't catch me and charge me a toll.' So the little thread clipped and clopped as carefully as he could.
"Who's that crossing my milestone?" called the ugly little troll named Citylink?"
"It's just me, the little thread." replied the thread hoping not to offend the nasty Citylink.
"You have to pay the toll if you cross my milestone little thread." boomed Citylink.
"B-S I do, you money grubbing corperate pig!" shouted the little thread as he took of as fast as he could. "Besides, you cant toll me. There's nowhere to mount an e-tag. Ha ha ha ha."
"Damn that little thread." cried the disheartened, litlle, ugly, money grubbing corperate pig, troll name Citylink, "He's right."
And the little thread continued on down the path towards....
Did you know that Jethro Clampett was the real life son of "Cinderella Man' anti-hero, World HW Champion, Max Baer? I guess grits makes you strong.
ahh coffee. thank goodness.
my house may sell today.
if said house sells today, will be moving to our new place soon! awesome.
new house is out past ippy.