The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Well we just got back from a major shopping centre. At the exit of Coles there is an indoor playground. As i walked past the playground there was a little girl of about 5 standing there balling her eyes out. I look around and can see no-one so I stop and ask the girl if she is ok. The girl continues to cry so ask her if she has lost her mum. She shakes her head while I ask her what is wrong, then some older woman came to where the girl and I were and said to me:"just mind your business, I have it in hand". My response was: "sorry I thought she was lost", to which the woman replied: "well she's not, she was being naughty so I was waiting around the corner, so mind your own business". Again I responded with "I thought she was lost" as I walked away, very pissed off at her attitude.

This woman and her disgusting attitude were so far away that it would have taken less time for someone else, not so nice, to take this girl and this woman would never have been able to catch up with them.

Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a decent person when all you get is someone having a go at you for it Idiot2
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten

Messages In This Thread
RE: The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread - by BabyBusa - 21-11-2009, 04:06pm