Discussion Board
Numbnuts, you have missed the whole point, it has nothing to do with opposing opinions whatsoever, to the contrary exchanging opinions rather then 'yes' men are encouraged. If you cant see what it all about I am not going to start to explain it to you.

And contrary to some statements made here there is no censoreship of opinions and peoples opinions are NOT removed just because they are not agreed with, hence you see all the rubbish here on the board, dont believe everything you read here as gospel, and under no circumstances is or will anyone be banned for their opinions alone.

But as board moderator I have removed on rare occasions a few posts that were inflammatory and that must have been at least 3 months ago and nothing since.

You can do what you like and sh*t on anyone you like on LaBusa board, but it aint gonna happen here. Malice, hate, personal threats and ridicule are not going to be tolerated here, if thats too mild for you then stick with LaBusa otherwise you are more than welcome here.

I will reiterate, whilst I take no pleasure in it I WILL ban anyone that behaves with the above mentioned attitudes, and for the good of the whole and the club and if thats not good enough then go Pi**, sh** and fu** on another board, Labusa has no problem with that and thats fine it was created for, with that in mind, sorry but not this one.

Messages In This Thread
Discussion Board - by NumbNuts - 27-10-2000, 09:39am
Re: Discussion Board - by demeester - 27-10-2000, 09:46am
Re: Discussion Board - by demeester - 27-10-2000, 09:47am
Re: Discussion Board - by Volvi - 27-10-2000, 10:25am
what the @#%$ - by fish antlers - 27-10-2000, 02:30pm
Re: Discussion Board - by fish antlers - 27-10-2000, 02:32pm
Re: Discussion Board - by Fox - 27-10-2000, 04:18pm
Re: Discussion Board - by GLENN - 27-10-2000, 10:23pm