The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
(03-12-2009, 10:48pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: lol I'll do something tomorrow night, parade my 4 lurvley colour choices.

Tomorrow night means Sunday night for those of us riding to Tathra this weekend (This morning in fact)

I will hold my unseen mental image until then. We love Ambos, you guys really do rock!YesYesYes
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Morning all....

gearing up for a lurvley night shift tonight....
Go hard, or Go home!
Is this thread still going?
You guys are unbelievable.
You know you'll never make a million posts so why waste your time...

:-)
(05-12-2009, 10:55am)DjPete Wrote: Is this thread still going?

You never know.....it won't happen overnight, but it will happen Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Just for the sake of this thread here's Post #18410 Pi_tongue
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(05-12-2009, 02:47pm)BabyBusa Wrote:
(05-12-2009, 10:55am)DjPete Wrote: Is this thread still going?

You never know.....it won't happen overnight, but it will happen Lol3

True. And since its taken only 2.5 years to do 18410 posts, it will only be around 2145 when we hit the magic million!! Just in time for the 150th anniversary of the AHC at Tathra ClapTrophyVery Happy:

Lynny and I will have a trike conversion done to our Busa by then Lol2
Morning all...
Go hard, or Go home!
If we all keep this thread alive and counting, we'll hit 100k sometime in 2023, gotta be happy with that.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
It is with regret that I will have to lock down some of these huge posting threads, at least till the end of this year. Reason being is that were experiencing some severe problems with CPU over-usage. We are often in the red and have received several warning from our server to deal with this or face throttling back service or discontinued at worst.

Now I have no way of knowing for sure whether its these "useless" threads that are causing the problem. So I will have to experiment by closing them down say at least till the end of the month and see whether this will have a positive effect on our server.

I will create a new thread allowing us all to put our heads together with ideas that may help to resolve the situation. But for now these threads will be locked down. They may be re-opened in the new year if found not to be responsible for our woes or have fixed our problems via other methods. So please bare with us on this.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Rod asked me to track some of these old closed threads and reopen then as long as it does not cause performance issues. See how we go..
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here