busa's in your local area
Theres a few around my neck of the woods.gen1s, blue,silver. Black,silver. My black,purple. Gen 2s. A white ltd. burnt orange turbo, burnt orange .gold and black. And a couple black and gold. And a few black and red ones
every corner tells a story
spotted a silver grey in bathurst this morning riding with apprx 10 other bikes.lots of bikes in bathurst today.
saw a black gen 1 with blue flames airbrushed on it at Lorne on sunday
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(18-04-2011, 06:42pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: saw a black gen 1 with blue flames airbrushed on it at Lorne on sunday

That was on ebay last week could of been out for there first ride
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hey Moshy, was that you who I saw on Chain of Ponds and Tippett Road on Sat and Sun of this passed weekend?
I was going the other way on both occasions.

Also saw a white GENII on the way home from Lobie on Sunday arvo.Pi_thumbsup
Saw a white Gen2 heading down the F3 (what were you thinking?) towards Sydney yesterday afternoon about 4pm...I was in the cage with my daughter heading back home to Newie after looking at some German Shepherd pups.
(09-05-2011, 09:44pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Saw a white Gen2 heading down the F3 (what were you thinking?) towards Sydney yesterday afternoon about 4pm...I was in the cage with my daughter heading back home to Newie after looking at some German Shepherd pups.

I think that was me. A Ltd Ed. I was in my Black winter gear. I had a Gear sack on the pillion seat as well. Anyway what wrong with the White! Hmmm, Are you saying its GAY, "Not that there is anything wrong with that", but it aint. I gotta say its the best looking in the whole Gen II series, Go figure!
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Not at all (but since YOU brought it up...mmmmm), nah, I was just wondering why you would be on the F3 (boring straight road).
(11-05-2011, 06:50am)CeeJay07 Wrote: Not at all (but since YOU brought it up...mmmmm), nah, I was just wondering why you would be on the F3 (boring straight road).

I live on the Central Coast and work shift work in Sydney. I generally in Summer ride The Old Road, but other times and when I dont have the time I take the F3. Best of both worlds really. Point is, I am on the Busa and thats gotta be better than being in a car. (cheated today though, its friggin cold). Yes the alternative can be sometimes nice where you can drive, have the heater on sipping a coffee and lissen to the radio.Besides, the F3 between the Kariong and Waroonga is a pretty good road anyway.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(12-05-2011, 12:03am)Vellaterra Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 06:50am)CeeJay07 Wrote: Not at all (but since YOU brought it up...mmmmm), nah, I was just wondering why you would be on the F3 (boring straight road).

I live on the Central Coast and work shift work in Sydney. I generally in Summer ride The Old Road, but other times and when I dont have the time I take the F3. Best of both worlds really. Point is, I am on the Busa and thats gotta be better than being in a car. (cheated today though, its friggin cold). Yes the alternative can be sometimes nice where you can drive, have the heater on sipping a coffee and lissen to the radio.Besides, the F3 between the Kariong and Waroonga is a pretty good road anyway.

hence . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V28TsFnflL8 Yes
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
you see more bussas everyday especially around my way, theres great riding around here the waterfall way thunderbolts way and gingers creek, all good day rides
every corner tells a story
(31-07-2011, 06:45pm)ducsguts Wrote: you see more bussas everyday especially around my way, theres great riding around here the waterfall way thunderbolts way and gingers creek, all good day rides

looks like sunday i might be doing the oxley bypass
Two whites travelling together Eudlo to Montville. Lost them in traffic (on my white also) so don't know where they ended up. Funny for 3 whites in a row unplanned. Almost thought I was in WA for a sec!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
did speak to one K9 black rider at MCAS yesterday - he just bought his bike and will be a member soon.....
spotted for past few month a black and gold parked in garage, wait a minute - thats my bike.......