Kessners in SA for 1st Service?
(26-08-2009, 11:13am)TempOzzy Wrote: I had my K8 's first service done at Kessners without any problems. I had the bike in there for warranty repairs (clutch issue as per bulletin) and it was convenient timing. I did think they were a bit expensive, but I feel more confident in a Suzuki dealership pulling the fairings off rather than someone else who may have never worked on a Gen2 before.
Kessners have never done wrong by me before, and I had my previous bike in there on several occasions for mechanical repairs.
My bikes due for it's second service and I'm thinking about going back to Kessners. Not too many people to choose from in Adelaide.

Take the fairings off yourself & take it to someone you trust.I've had a dealer
crack the duck tail & say nothing. Now only I take them off .Won't say who but you've got a 50 50 chance.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I bought my limited edition white k8 from Victor M/Cycles, been back for 1st sve and another since, good people and Jason is a top mechanic- right price too! Not to mention a nice ride to get there and back!
(26-08-2009, 11:13am)TempOzzy Wrote: I had my K8 's first service done at Kessners without any problems. I had the bike in there for warranty repairs (clutch issue as per bulletin) and it was convenient timing. I did think they were a bit expensive, but I feel more confident in a Suzuki dealership pulling the fairings off rather than someone else who may have never worked on a Gen2 before.
Kessners have never done wrong by me before, and I had my previous bike in there on several occasions for mechanical repairs.
My bikes due for it's second service and I'm thinking about going back to Kessners. Not too many people to choose from in Adelaide.

Wouldn't let either Adelaide dealer's near my bike anymore, one of them cracked a body panel when topping up rear brake res & said nothing. Won't say which, but it wasn't Stevens . I now go to Jim if I can't do it myself.Very happy with his service & price's & he know's his shit .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(19-12-2009, 03:25pm)white k8 Wrote: I bought my limited edition white k8 from Victor M/Cycles, been back for 1st sve and another since, good people and Jason is a top mechanic- right price too! Not to mention a nice ride to get there and back!

+1 Pi_thumbsup
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek