10th Anniversary Run - WA
(20-05-2009, 10:45am)andcad Wrote:
(19-05-2009, 10:57pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Bridgey or Pembo sound great but f$ck the rain stuff.
Though I'm happy to arrange accommodation and stuff at destintion. Could talk about it at the next latte night?
I'm ezy, don't want to tread on any toes just happy to lend a hand. I just do this stuff for a living.

Sounds good Roo Boy, maybe we could run it at the same time as the eastern states. That said it doesnt stop us doing one in the near future , rain hail or shine as well, just a day trip Biker.

More than happy to help you out with any planning if you like.

Well Guys it looks like the dates have been set for 4/5/6 Dec 2009. now we need to pick a destination, shall we do the same as the Eastern staters and suggest places and have a vote?. with out the bullshit Wm

Please post up with any suggestions or ideas
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Well Fellers agree with Andy dates set so stick with them - Dec 4-6

Destination - Well there is so many places and lots of good roads & food.

Here's my suggestion for a little bit of variety and that way we may cater for everyone.

Day 1 - Pemberton / Bridgetown or further south like Denmark.
Day 2 - Yallingup / Marget River / Caves Rd
Day 3 - Run Home, plenty of back roads from down south that make for some god riding..

Anyway like Andy said lets get some suggestions up and then go from there and yes we can also discuss next time we catch up for a coffee.
count me in don't care when we go or where we go I'll make it work
(21-06-2009, 01:31pm)hayabuasvich Wrote: count me in don't care when we go or where we go I'll make it work

Pretty much the same as Tony here but that route you've suggested Rev sounds good Clap and i'm guessing you mean 2009 Rev not 2010 Very Happy
(26-06-2009, 06:46pm)duc13 Wrote:
(21-06-2009, 01:31pm)hayabuasvich Wrote: count me in don't care when we go or where we go I'll make it work

Pretty much the same as Tony here but that route you've suggested Rev sounds good Clap and i'm guessing you mean 2009 Rev not 2010 Very Happy

yes you got me on that one Duc13 I had 2010 on the brain as I'm planning my next trip to QLD with the Family later next year hence why I was thinking 2010.

Yes I do mean 2009 and I'm trying to get the weekend off at the moment so I can get along for the ride.

One question for everyone though does Friday, Sat & Sun work for most or does Sat, Sun & Mon work better as the later may work better for me.
(08-07-2009, 01:12am)Rev004 Wrote: Yes I do mean 2009 and I'm trying to get the weekend off at the moment so I can get along for the ride.

One question for everyone though does Friday, Sat & Sun work for most or does Sat, Sun & Mon work better as the later may work better for me.

Im in. Definitely. Sat, Sun, Mon suits me better (but happy to do either).
(08-07-2009, 01:12am)Rev004 Wrote:
(26-06-2009, 06:46pm)duc13 Wrote:

yes you got me on that one Duc13 I had 2010 on the brain as I'm planning my next trip to QLD with the Family later next year hence why I was thinking 2010.

Yes I do mean 2009 and I'm trying to get the weekend off at the moment so I can get along for the ride.

happy to do either as well
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

I'm happy either way though Sat - Mon would be my preferance.
I've got to source out a tank bag that Spook told me about last night for the trip.
Accommodation should be chalet style so as we don't have to carry sleeping bags, swags and tents. And I know a good one in Pembo for that.
Anyone have anu ideas on what destinations & route to take. Ie, Bridgetown, Pembo Margies or Albany Pembo Margies with some stops at the Natural Bridge, Gap Blow holes, Treetop Walk and beaches etc?
Better start planning numbers and routes as it's only 5 months away.
(08-07-2009, 05:56pm)Roo Boy Wrote: I'm happy either way though Sat - Mon would be my preferance.
I've got to source out a tank bag that Spook told me about last night for the trip.
Accommodation should be chalet style so as we don't have to carry sleeping bags, swags and tents. And I know a good one in Pembo for that.
Anyone have anu ideas on what destinations & route to take. Ie, Bridgetown, Pembo Margies or Albany Pembo Margies with some stops at the Natural Bridge, Gap Blow holes, Treetop Walk and beaches etc?
Better start planning numbers and routes as it's only 5 months away.

Dont worry about carrying gear to much as Wendy is following us down it the ute, plenty of room if any one needs us to transport any gear
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

So are we camping or staying in cabins?
Can we do a vote on it? Cans someone who is computer / forum literate put a poll in place so as we can get an indication as to what we want to do on this run.
ie- one for camping v cabins and maybe the another for the days? Please.
(08-07-2009, 10:14pm)Roo Boy Wrote: So are we camping or staying in cabins?
Can we do a vote on it? Cans someone who is computer / forum literate put a poll in place so as we can get an indication as to what we want to do on this run.
ie- one for camping v cabins and maybe the another for the days? Please.

I was thinking of cabins, somthing like Karri valley Resort. not a real happy camper Pi_tongue
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

A poll on what days, camping or cabins would be the go to remove any uncertainty as the Saturday, Sunday, Monday would suit me as I have to work to the Friday night.
Also is it open to other rider's as my son inlaw is interested in coming on his Ducati?
(09-07-2009, 07:33pm)Lucky 85 Wrote: A poll on what days, camping or cabins would be the go to remove any uncertainty as the Saturday, Sunday, Monday would suit me as I have to work to the Friday night.
Also is it open to other rider's as my son inlaw is interested in coming on his Ducati?

Give me a break a 1098 on a Busa Ride go figger, tell him to buy a Busa then he can be part of the club Lol3
(09-07-2009, 10:01pm)Rev004 Wrote: Give me a break a 1098 on a Busa Ride go figger, tell him to buy a Busa then he can be part of the club Lol3

Pillion passengers welcome Coolsmiley ?? Or does she also need to buy a Busa ?? Lol3

For Rooboy & Rev004 - here's a picture of complete / 3 piece Tankbag on the Busa

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Spook, Where can I get the other accessory standing next to the bike?