Congrats Bigfoot on your new Busa
(15-06-2009, 05:46pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Do we know this bike? CONGRATS BIGFOOT!!!!

Only Red 05 in Qld, i know is M8ee
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Hmmm.... have we heard from M8ee lately???
the guys at the auction said it was a 1999????? help please has no vin plate
The colour is definately 05, maybe engine number will shed some light
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Just checked engine number it is a 1999 but the fairings must be 05? all i know it needs work!
reads 340km/h on the speedo
Whats the frame number? Leigh

PS, what happened to the tag? Doesnt look bad enough damage to have been torn off? Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

the tags been grinded off and the frame says 99 as well. will find out tomorrow if it is a stolen vehicle??
(15-06-2009, 06:34pm)bigfoot Wrote: the tags been grinded off and the frame says 99 as well. will find out tomorrow if it is a stolen vehicle??

Sounds like it. Hope you can reregister it with no tags in Qld. Leigh

Thats amazing! Looks almost exactly like this one for sale in the USA. Confused

http://www.thebidclub.com/Wrecked_Motorc...Home_1.htm

[Image: suzuki=hayabusa=for_sale.jpg]

Oh one more thing, could you please shoot me the contact number for Geico insurance in Australia. It's written on the fairing. Lol3
Well found.
Nick, whats the bull shit story this time? Leigh
PS, those who picked it was a 05 where correct.

(15-06-2009, 06:49pm)davegc Wrote: Thats amazing! Looks almost exactly like this one for sale in the USA. Confused

http://www.thebidclub.com/Wrecked_Motorc...Home_1.htm

[Image: suzuki=hayabusa=for_sale.jpg]

Oh one more thing, could you please shoot me the contact number for Geico insurance in Australia. It's written on the fairing. Lol3

Dave, you win the bet, he was full of it. Leigh

(15-06-2009, 11:41am)#CAS# Wrote: *cough* *cough*

Im taking bets, any takers.

(15-06-2009, 05:18pm)twistgrip Wrote:
(15-06-2009, 11:41am)#CAS# Wrote: *cough* *cough*

Im taking bets, any takers.

I'm a gamblin man but no way would i be bettin against yaVery Happy

I Withdraw My Congratulations It Seems To Be A BSA !! (bull shit artist) Not A Hayabusa ! Looks Like I Owe Money As I Bet On The Wrong Horse !! Where Do I Send The Cash Dave ? As Pauline Hansen Was Often Quoted " Please Explain"
Well I thought this whole thread was sarcasm to be honest and just ribbing bigfoot.
mmm
confused
(15-06-2009, 07:54pm)DjPete Wrote: Well I thought this whole thread was sarcasm to be honest and just ribbing bigfoot.
mmm
confused

Clap
never fly higher than your angel.
Knob
Egos; everyone got one
Nick, it was nothing personal mate, just a feeling I had. I could tell you what made it obvious, but that would make it easier for others to avoid getting caught.

The thing is the guys here and on Dragbike are some of the most nicest and honest people I know. Everyone of them would have given you parts and the help to get your self set up. But when you siad you were fixin one, I knew you didnt have one, but you still would have held your hand out and recieved the generosity.

Sorry to make you look like the bad guy.