Michael Jackson RIP
Michael Jackson has died.. To commemorate his musical achievements McDonald's have released the 'mcjackson burger'.. Its a 50 year old piece of aged albino meat shoved between two 8 year old buns.

[Image: 4881_95249910957_568170957_2101088_.jpg]

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(26-06-2009, 02:30pm)bigjay Wrote: I'll differ from the norm and say that, his private life aside, the world has lost a musical genius and an artist the likes of which we will never see again in this lifetime. His vocal and dance talents revolutionised the music world, with amazing videos and mind blowing concerts, he dominated pop charts the world over for 30 years. His departure has left a gaping hole in the music industry that will never be filled.
1 line from a song of his fits him perfectly in regards to what we think of his lifestyle:

" Just because you read it in the magazine or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual "
R.I.P Micheal Jackson.......
We love you and we will forever miss youFrown

+1
Now GREENY stop picking on McDonalds!!
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
A musical genius who was wacko to the end.

Whether he was a peado or not? fucknose - if he was he died too quickly however, he has now faced his God, He will know how Michael's score sheet was lived. The truth is dead with him.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
don't blame on it on the heart attack , blame it on the boogie
Definately a few sandwiches short of a picnic for sure!

Cheers Ruffy
Blowin Bubbles
Egos; everyone got one
Great musician, great dancer, but an absolute dickhead! No doubt the media will now sing his praises forever and he'll end up there with Elvis, ....remember him, he was half mad at the end too.
his music is legendary!
his private life, was his life...
if he really touched those kids whyd their parents take the money??? f***en leeches, out for quick cash if you ask me! golddiggers...

coz i know if someone touched my kid, all the money in the world couldnt keep me quiet or hold me back!

R.I.P. Moonwalker.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
bottom line is we'll never really know.
it makes it hard but.
U cant say the guy didn't have serious issues.

The media are incredible they way they change their tune though.
Now he's a full hero.

Either way for the good he did with his music... RIP Michael.
He was always my measuring stick on age as I always knew he was the same age as me.
Another one bites the dust.
gees wiki doesn't muck about!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson
macaulay culkin stars in home alone 4, alone at long last...

Jockeys at tomorrows Flemington meeting will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

Michael Jackson has cancelled all upcoming dates. One is Thomas aged 9. Another is Dylan aged 6.

Apparently Michael Jackson died picking his nose. Doctors said they couldnâ€t blame it on the sunshine or the moonlight. They blamed it on the boogie.

MJ's Family have consented and given Michael's body away to Lego...He will be melted down so that little boys all over the world can continue to play with him

I heard he died of food poisoning.... he ate a 6 year old weiner

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney? Disney can still touch kids...

Early reports are that the Hospital does not know what to do with the body as plastic recycling is not collected until next Thursday.

At the autopsy they found childrenâ€s underwear strapped to his upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, heâ€s been trying to quit for a while.

Don't forget poor farrah fawcett. When she got to heaven god granted her a wish. She wished all the kids in the world were safe ! God killed Michael Jackson !!!

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/t...C_ID=15909
i am really sorry but i just wet myself laughing at that thread
(26-06-2009, 06:01pm)DjPete Wrote: i am really sorry but i just wet myself laughing at that thread

wet yourself aye?haha...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(26-06-2009, 05:54pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote: macaulay culkin stars in home alone 4, alone at long last...

Jockeys at tomorrows Flemington meeting will wear black armbands out of respect for Jacko who successfully rode more 3 year olds than anyone in living memory

Michael Jackson has cancelled all upcoming dates. One is Thomas aged 9. Another is Dylan aged 6.

Apparently Michael Jackson died picking his nose. Doctors said they couldnâ€t blame it on the sunshine or the moonlight. They blamed it on the boogie.

MJ's Family have consented and given Michael's body away to Lego...He will be melted down so that little boys all over the world can continue to play with him

I heard he died of food poisoning.... he ate a 6 year old weiner

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Disney? Disney can still touch kids...

Early reports are that the Hospital does not know what to do with the body as plastic recycling is not collected until next Thursday.

At the autopsy they found childrenâ€s underwear strapped to his upper arm. According to his doctors it is just a patch, heâ€s been trying to quit for a while.

Don't forget poor farrah fawcett. When she got to heaven god granted her a wish. She wished all the kids in the world were safe ! God killed Michael Jackson !!!

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/t...C_ID=15909

That's a shocker Tony - Loved them all! LSHMAFO.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
micheal is being reincarnated as an xbox so all kids can play with him.

micheal jackson is confirmed dead.believed to have drowned in th ehudson river.he was found bobbing up and down on a bouy.

nah seriously his dance moves are awesome and he did change the musical world.he ruled the eighties and the videos awesome.takes me back like tunes like 'billy jeans not my lover'
thriller, ect
but heck he did some very unbalanced things.most was media b/s..but where poo is it sticks..esp if your a bear in the woods.
and i have a huge gripe at the parents that 1 let their children have sleep overs then 2 accepted shush money.
i pity the kids.

and whats gunna happen too bubbles?????
i just cant just ,i just cant,i cant just feel my heart beatCoolsmiley