FrankenBusa
Cheers Guys..

Dropped the gearing this week.
went 1 down on the front sprocket and 3 up on the back.....

Will be fun
Looks good Axe, I have a stocker Black Gold 09. Trying get better half to shout some bling gold bits.
(29-07-2010, 07:24pm)marktammy Wrote: Looks good Axe, I have a stocker Black Gold 09. Trying get better half to shout some bling gold bits.

going to be more likely you going to have to buy the other half gold bling.Ghastly
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Heres the bike, now in the right colour!!

Looking good, Axe.

That mod isn't one I would do for myself, as I like having the hump for putting stuff in but I do think it looks cool! Pi_thumbsup
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
i love it ... well done.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
that looks awesome and the finish in all gold i think looks better than the gold/black they came out in. congrats on a job well done. i bet with the gearing now keeping the front down takes some doing. Smitten
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Yea she feels poky....cause I take her to the track a bit was actually going a little more extreme with the gearing...
We'll see.

Fitting the Brembo Brake and clutch master cyl this week and then she ready!

Cheers guys.
(07-11-2010, 09:15am)Axe Wrote: Fitting the Brembo Brake and clutch master cyl this week and then she ready!
Nice.

Did you find somewhere to get the Brembo stuff at a good price?
Ebay mate.
thats that only place.
(07-11-2010, 01:20pm)Axe Wrote: Ebay mate.
thats that only place.

True, true. Was it a one-off sale, or from an eBay store? i.e., are there any more from the same seller?
Mike
www.power-barn.com

send him an email, great to deal with and yea i'm pretty sure he's got a good supply of stuff.
Hi Axe sorry we missed you the other night, mate the bike has come together very nicely indeed Clap looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.
Cheers Rev004,
I'm probably going out on the weekend if you want meet up?
Thanks for the Offer but I'm back at work and working weekends so I won't be able to get out for a while and by the time I'm back into weekend off again it's getting to that time of the year again.

If you ever want to catch up for a coffee or bite to eat I'm sure I can work something in when I'm off during the week sometime if your interested.

Cheers