Busa Textile Jackets....GET IN QUICK!!!!
(24-07-2010, 10:23pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Nah mate (I did offer but Mladin declined....picky bastard!)...got mine at the official opening weekend...just needed the manin zip replaced ($30) and hey presto...brand new jacket!!!

Yeah you bloke's , be carefull with the zip ,I've had mine 2 yrs & had to have a new one fitted $90-00 for coarse s/s YKK .If your careful yours should be ok ,I have a poor record with zipper's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(23-07-2010, 06:21pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(23-07-2010, 03:27pm)bazman Wrote: .....+ I always (secretly) thought they were (edit: just ever so slightly) a little bit "wanky".....but hey, for THAT price >>> I'm prepared to take on the wanky look!?! Lol3
Who you calling wanky Bazz? Trouble is , if you all get one ,how will I Pick Me out in the Tathra Pics? Yes they are Wanky, We'll look great in them mate .

ha ha.....Oooops Embarassed
.....what I probably MEANT to say was that "I" would probably feel a little bit "wanky" wearing this style of jacket....but HEY!!! I've been a bit of (a LOT of?!?) a wanker from day dot (my mudda reckons that when I popped out I had BOTH hands FIRMLY grasping my appendage and I was in a body position that suggested that I was attempting "auto-fellatio" Scary....and to be brutally honest, it being my 3rd (???) favourite toy, nothing much has really changed over the yearsLol3)
So.....maybe this jacket will suit me to a T after all!!?!! Pi_thumbsup
(25-07-2010, 01:22pm)bazman Wrote:
(23-07-2010, 06:21pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(23-07-2010, 03:27pm)bazman Wrote: .....+ I always (secretly) thought they were (edit: just ever so slightly) a little bit "wanky".....but hey, for THAT price >>> I'm prepared to take on the wanky look!?! Lol3
Who you calling wanky Bazz? Trouble is , if you all get one ,how will I Pick Me out in the Tathra Pics? Yes they are Wanky, We'll look great in them mate .

ha ha.....Oooops Embarassed
.....what I probably MEANT to say was that "I" would probably feel a little bit "wanky" wearing this style of jacket....but HEY!!! I've been a bit of (a LOT of?!?) a wanker from day dot (my mudda reckons that when I popped out I had BOTH hands FIRMLY grasping my appendage and I was in a body position that suggested that I was attempting "auto-fellatio" Scary....and to be brutally honest, it being my 3rd (???) favourite toy, nothing much has really changed over the yearsLol3)
So.....maybe this jacket will suit me to a T after all!!?!! Pi_thumbsup
You'll fit right in with the rest of us Wankers Baz ,Wear it with pride .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(23-07-2010, 03:27pm)bazman Wrote: yeah,
.Trouble is , if you all get one ,how will I Pick Me out in the Tathra Pics ?Yes they are Wanky , We'll look great in them mate .

Easy solution , you will be the guy with the leather chaps with the bum cut out of it showing your busa tat :) ( kidding )
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Clap Lol2
(26-07-2010, 08:55am)Ozboc Wrote: Easy solution , you will be the guy with the leather chaps with the bum cut out of it showing your busa tat :) ( kidding )

ha ha......it's not good when ppl start givin' me ideas like that....I tend to grab the ball and run like hell with it!!!! Pi_freak But seriously, i WAS thinkin' 'bout getting "Hayabusa" tattooed down the length of the old fella...but maybe I'll hafta juz abbreviate it to "Busa" UndecidedLol3

Coolsmiley
baz i have a pattern for chaps mate and i could have the busa logo embrioded on it for ya mate ,
(26-07-2010, 11:51am)bazman Wrote:
(26-07-2010, 08:55am)Ozboc Wrote: Easy solution , you will be the guy with the leather chaps with the bum cut out of it showing your busa tat :) ( kidding )

ha ha......it's not good when ppl start givin' me ideas like that....I tend to grab the ball and run like hell with it!!!! Pi_freak But seriously, i WAS thinkin' 'bout getting "Hayabusa" tattooed down the length of the old fella...but maybe I'll hafta juz abbreviate it to "Busa" UndecidedLol3

Coolsmiley

Just get the kanji....it'll fit easier Coolsmiley
At the risk of sounding wanky,....I don't think they look wanky! I bought one years ago, only wear it in warmer weather. To me the quality isn't all that flash, but that's my opinion of all Joe Rocket stuff, it ain't anywher near Danaise or Alpine Stars.
ive had my joe rocket jacket for over 4 yrs and is a quality item i dont know why you would think there not quality considering that joe rocket isnt a bad brand , not every 1 can afford the top of the market items . so im glad its just your opinion ,

i think the point has been missed by comments made , its about helping members find affordable stuff for there bikes , not about who can spend the most on there leathers ,
(24-07-2010, 10:23pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Nah mate (I did offer but Mladin declined....picky bastard!)...got mine at the official opening weekend...just needed the manin zip replaced ($30) and hey presto...brand new jacket!!!

EXcellent reply CeeJay07.
Like your style.
before they closed there doors to public i bought one from the factory for 99.95 they didnt list them on website then
(26-07-2010, 11:51am)bazman Wrote:

Coolsmiley

Yes , it is winter time so you have an excuse for the abreviation :) , me i got a tat in the same place - welcometojamacahaveaniceday at rest it says wendy , funny thing for me is my partners name actually is Wendy :) , but she did ask me when have i been to Jamaca ? :) - she has excellent eye sight :)
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(26-07-2010, 12:23pm)big kev Wrote: baz i have a pattern for chaps mate and i could have the busa logo embrioded on it for ya mate ,

Well Bazman, big Kev has the pattern for the chaps but what is he intending embroidering the Busa logo on.....is it the chaps OR...... Scary Scary Lol2
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I can handle it, Kathy....Pi_thumbsup
(....I have been handling it for YEARS & YEARS nowLol3)
....I'll juz bring some extra tissues (....for the tears.....AND the blood!!!Pi_freak)
Lol3RollLol3