Oversensitive Pansies
Some great comments on here ..

Where's the like button when ya want it.
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Was at a funeral today..poor bloke I grew up with broke his wrist . 2 weeks later blood clot from the injury went to his lungs..us russians always bury our own..we all get in together with shovels and fill in the grave..not allowed anymore..OH&S..wtf....dont get me wrong im born here..but weve become a nanny state..to many rules protecting us has made us soft..when shifu talks about cant talk to anyone without offending them..no you can't. .your breaking rule no 1009678.
http://youtu.be/unkIVvjZc9Y
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I have to agree with and like all your comments, even thou I'm only 32 I understand what you are saying. I was brought up the right way respect to your elders, act responsibly, take pride in what you do, look after your family and mates. I never got hit but the words "wait till your father gets home" was enough to make me an angel. I never thought I would use the words "back in my day" or " when I was a boy" so soon but it seems my age bracket was the last of the Aussie taught generation. I'm not saying I'm in the same boat as my parents or before generation as they built this country and had to fight to get it, just that I am seeing this place turn to hell.
Role models. Where are they? How many 'real' men are teachers these days? They are a rarity.
when child rights afirmation started effecting schools (like no more corporal punishment or contact sports like boxing) then male teachers started retiring and less new ones. The education system got overtaken by good meaning females that focused on the ones being left out and picked on.... 20 years later they are trying to coax males into teaching as many children are not experiencing males in a dominant role (like father or mentor) until they hit highschool
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
No shit they are rare, My brother is one and he has being talking about this for the last 4 years he has being teaching!
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(11-11-2014, 11:19pm)harleyore Wrote: I have to agree with and like all your comments, even thou I'm only 32 I understand what you are saying. I was brought up the right way respect to your elders, act responsibly, take pride in what you do, look after your family and mates. I never got hit but the words "wait till your father gets home" was enough to make me an angel. I never thought I would use the words "back in my day" or " when I was a boy" so soon but it seems my age bracket was the last of the Aussie taught generation. I'm not saying I'm in the same boat as my parents or before generation as they built this country and had to fight to get it, just that I am seeing this place turn to hell.

Im 44 but its good you have been brought up that way..thank them..they are looking at you surviving when they are not around...yes u will survive..but when shit hits the fan...your parents will come to mind
I have five daughters and they are as tough as nails. Most of the boys their age are a bunch of sheilas more worried about keeping clean and adjusting their hair styles.