ozbusa Calendar 2008/2009
Its a great idea Grant it should be fun deciding on what bikes get a look in Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
hhhmmm... thats alot of money for calenders...

I think we'll definately have to think cheaper...

Make sure you put pics in to Rob .. Cheers.Grantwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
Mines just a stocky Grant hard to compete with some of the awsome bikes on the board,but thats cool by me i thinks she's awsome and thats enough Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
Must have some Drag pics as well

Regards Richard

When the Clutch Drops the Bull Shit Stops
And dont forget BLACK BETTY

Regards Richard

Sorry I just cant help my self

Regards Richard

some Ideas!!!!!

Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!
Hey, let's not clutter this thread with photos. Start a new thread for the photos, and leave this one open for thrashing ideas and talking logistics. Especially with your high-res photos there, Andy...
If the idea is for 2008/09 calendar, then Jindabyne may be an opportunity to get a nice massive group shot so that a lot of us can feature to some extent....
yeah jindy idea sounds pretty good, large group photo on cover would look pretty hot!, i'm working on a new colour scheme and hopefully wouldn't be too far away at that time.
and yeah as for the 12months- wouldn't want to be judging that....

cheers
rob

expect the unexpected
hey matt

I'll take a few photos of Frankenbike, MAN she's ugly at the moment. I'm keeping the garage door down in case anyone sees her. She's scaring my chooks.
I'd say she's beautiful on the inside but with the hole in the side of the motor you can see it's kinda nasty in there too
If the printing costs are the big issue, why not do the artwork and make it available as a PDF document and we print out own ?

Heidi ? You have chooks ? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
I am at this very moment chasing advertising quotes for my horse club. If you like I can just add this onto the quotes and then you should get a rough idea on prices ect.

If so what size calender were you looking at?

And I asume that it would be one pic per month?

Cheers Dee
Astro has a good idea there about making it an electric calendar that the members can just print off or take to Kodak or somewhere to have printed.

I have received a couple of Pirelli calendars etc in that format and they come out very well.

That concept will save a lot of work and expense.
Let's face it we are not about making money out of this exercise.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!