leather tank cover
Put your bin in at 30 sec to go
Graham thats one Honda i bet you like
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
The stuff was ending at 3am so I put my max bid in and somebody passed it...

Oh well, now I look at costs of a new one or just keep looking on eBay. No rush...
"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

It's called hammersnipe people, or any other snipe program. You will always win the auction unless your highest bid wasn't high enough.
There goes the big secret...
Oh well, back to being even stevens again...
yep pan thats it alright a snipe programm but it is all in the way you actually use the snipe whether you win or not I have finally worked it out and dont miss a thing I want I have never actually used HammerSnipe but I will give it a go with my other one and have a double chance of maing sure I win Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
The US ebay will have many snipers on most bids, I think its slowly catching on here.
Yeh and now we justhave to watch out for Shill bidding I hate those pricks and I never bid on an item that is being Shilled Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
I have no idea what you guys are talking about with Ebay. Surely no matter what its up to wether you are the highest bidder or not? If you lose your bid simply wasnt high enough...???

Anyway, onto the bagsters. Pan and anyone else that has problems, you should be able to get the bits for free from your local bike shop (so long as they stock bagster stuff). The bike shop may want to send the unit away to get repaired, thats fine if you can wait a few weeks. It just means you will get the job done fully for free.
But if you dont want to wait and dont mind paying, then just ask them to get the bits in and take it to a leather repairer. My bits came in in a couple of days.

I called up two bike shops here in Canberra (Action and CMC) and both would fix it free, but Action wanted to send it away (4 to 6 week wait) and CMC offered to get the bits in. I opted to get it done quick and get the bits in and sew them on myself (or at least get my partner to do it).