Aussie Hayabusa Club ????
"presuming and tearing"??? really deano???
Good to see the Busa group is not hibernating through winter. How many of you dedecated riders clocked up more than 300 klm last weekend??? BRRRRRrrrrrrrrr (I did!)
Cut the crap, cut the politics!
Cheers, Phil. Dare I say? Riding not talking.
Phil if we stopped with the crap there'de be not much to read would there????Rod,tuggin on throttles and not wedding tackle
Peter, Peter, Peter (Atlas that is)...

I'll come back to this

SW

(...working, not riding, just talking a little bit...oh, and reading a little bit too. )
My apologies for being late..
Please continue....
Oh, goslow, pass me some pop corn.
*crunch*
Thanks.

Peter, Peter, Peter (BUSA-1 Peter that is) the two boards exist in ying-yang style harmony. One has posts, the other does not. One doesn't allow others to ride, whilst the other allows all to ride.
As for the ubiquitous FF1, are you sure what you hooked, line and sinkered before?
Are you sure it wasn't a snag???
Oh FYI calder is on this Friday Night. Are you interested?
You bring your blue bottle and I'll bring a can of pepsi max
Just leave gboy at home-he is too fast
Tis True "F"orever "F"alling "F"reddie ............I am like the sky ...........blue and all. But thats a nos of that.
Friday Hmmmmmmmm
Quote "How many of you dedecated riders clocked up more than 300 klm last weekend??? BRRRRRrrrrrrrrr (I did!)"

I clock that many k's every week, and i know Demeester does to cause i pass him most mornings.

Just adding my bit to this "fish in a barrel" topic.

Demeester, cant you close these topics?
yeah, nuff said. I hope no-one wants to go on with this.
Richard (or anyone else), is there another Aussie Hayabusa Club ??

I was in my control centre and another one came up when I searched "Hayabusa" (black background, really difficult to get around).

pub33.ezboard.com/btheaus...yabusaclub

Is this an older version of this club or a different one altogether? (posting dates would suggest it's unused, and I saw a few familiar names in there, so I'm assuming that everyone now uses this one)
Peter Altas
BUSA-1